Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nephew in law to be was showering her special needs child. What in the name of duck. Does she even know the man? If all they did on holiday was sleep they could have booked into a hotel in the city centre for a few nights 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
On my 40th me and the kids went to a hotel fs and she’s been to Dubai and is now complaining that her son will be in the house for her party.. who is even going to be there fs she doesn’t have friends

Reactions: 7
Her nephew in law to be was showering her special needs child. What in the name of duck. Does she even know the man? If all they did on holiday was sleep they could have booked into a hotel in the city centre for a few nights 🤦🏻‍♀️
Between her sisters, neices and her soon to be nephew in law everyone was coming in and feeding, changing and washing him. It is absolutely disgusting. All so she could duck off on yet another holiday. If social workers were looking at her social media they would have brought that up

And she's already said she wanted to be annair hostess and loves travelling. duck all to do with getting a break. As you say they could book into a hotel and sleep for the night or go to their caravan and sleep.

She can't justify herself. She's a joke. And a wee gathering? Wtf with all the balloon walls?

And see this not going near the school before her bypass. Jesus wept. I've always been that size she was before and no one cares. Truth is Toni you didn't go near the school because u lay in ur bed and didn't bother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She knows a lot of people can't relate to her life with m. So she's goin down the root of use have no idea how hard it is. Feel sorry for me, and ignore my selfish decisions!
Iv said before, I can relate. And I'm effin livid. My son isn't tube fed, (unless in hospital) but has similar needs to m. Complex health needs, life threatening epilepsy. 4 times in intensive care in a year.
And no way r u getting me to leave the country he's in! If he needs me I'll be there. How do u live with yourself if worse happens and ur not there?
We had 5 nights to ourselves in 8 years. That's struggling toni! And no way we're we leaving him with someone who can't cater to all his needs. Question? Can your dad administer rescue meds if needed?
She's delusional, and so hypocritical. Yes it's hard, so bloody hard. I feel like giving up sometimes. But I won't, cos he needs me. And the alternative doesn't bare thinkin about
I do feel for them, but get ur head out of ur arse toni.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He will be in residential care id put money on it, this is her hinting towards another trip away as her party is ruined
Shes a selfish bleep and always will be
Also the comment of mm saying shes not having babies “best contraceptive” eh why say that when shes so young

Reactions: 11
He will be in residential care id put money on it, this is her hinting towards another trip away as her party is ruined
Shes a selfish bleep and always will be
Also the comment of mm saying shes not having babies “best contraceptive” eh why say that when shes so young
I missed that comment. I did flick through a lot because she's an asshole. So what, having M about is the best contraceptive? My god she's insane
---
What was that about MMs classroom assistant? Suppose she is getting DLA for her too
She does. All 4 get dla/pip. Not sure MM still does but she definitely did. One of the carers from years ago was on about it. It's shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder did gateway put her in a spin. I mean she was the one that said her father was looking after M and he couldn't change or feed him. Now today we got a run down of what all everyone was doing ie changing feeding. Screen recordings don't lie Antonia. It was your words.

Reactions: 2
She makes this whole big deal about her not drinking - yet she’s medicated to the eyeballs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dunno where all the guests are going to sit in Tetris Towers, with all the balloons, decor and oversized furniture 🤣

Poor Jackson 😔

That gaff is so small and cluttered they will be on each others shoulders stuff of nightmares

A welcome to her 40th sign in her pokey house wtf
She also knows sprite and fanta are coke products too doesnt she 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed that comment. I did flick through a lot because she's an asshole. So what, having M about is the best contraceptive? My god she's insane
---

She does. All 4 get dla/pip. Not sure MM still does but she definitely did. One of the carers from years ago was on about it. It's shocking
On what grounds did she get it?

Reactions: 1
I thought she was having about 2 people at this party this morning? Now she's going Eoghan Quigg (mind him) playing music in the fuckin garden 🙃 poor M. That's a sin on that wain. She should be ashamed of hersel

Sorry is she actually standing there gurning about a party that she wanted!! And gurning that it's her reality because she had to help set it all up? I can't cope with her this day. She's certainly on one today. Still angry that M is there I'm sure.

Reactions: 4
I'm showed AF for her. Is she ever bleeping happy? Complaining about being stressed. Does she know that it wasn't mandatory that she had a party😑?
Saying she would have rather not been in the country. She's so self absorbed hi.
She's feeling stressed. Imagine how poor M will feel later when his house is turned into a tacky loud party

She sounded raging that she had to do her mammys makeup.

There's gonna be a serious meltdown when her birthday is over

That's one crying ungrateful gulpin. If you didn't want a party then don't have one. All she did was lay out some drinks. Standing actually crying she's rather not be in the country. Same doll would tit herself if people didn't make a fuss of her. She may go and sit with her cup of tea and pretend people like her

Attachments