Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lured means very happy. In Derry you’ll hear the term “I’m all lured” meaning, I’m really happy/delighted.

I’ve no idea why she’s using it in that context today. Possibly because she is genuinely stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder is it a teen saying and she's trying to be down with the kids lol
---
Jesus she sounds like a dick. In all my life I've never heard anyone use the word lured like that. Even her. Now she's said it 20 times. She has 3 rooms of clothes, wtf is she out looking at stuff for?

Bet she's expecting a big surprise party
She had expensive shoes 'stolen' in London has to replace them with something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lured means very happy. In Derry you’ll hear the term “I’m all lured” meaning, I’m really happy/delighted.

I’ve no idea why she’s using it in that context today. Possibly because she is genuinely stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well, I think she wants to sound cool (not happening Toni, never happening Toni) I think she means will I look ridiculous, you always do Toni, leave the Derry Luard as it is (happy) not a dick

Reactions: 3
Pity party in full flight this morning because M has to be there for her big birthday when she’s tried for months to get respite to take him but been declined , 40 boots in the toot she needs

Reactions: 13
I’m turning 40 this year and there’s no one else I’d rather spend it with than my children. She’s a bleep

Reactions: 10
So she’s moaning she didn’t get respite for M cause it’s for people in crisis and she should have got it cause he’s her newborn and it’s her birthday! What does she think other people do with their children on their birthday? Celebrate with them!! If my child didn’t like all the things she said he doesn’t I wouldn’t be doing them! But because it’s her and she wants it for her birthday she’s going on to do it then she’ll post and cry if anything happens to him and she’ll say it’s the respite people’s fault cause he should have been there!

Then what also makes me laugh she’s bumming this Karen and Gary is it? She’s said I was crying during the week about M and him not getting into respite and I just said I wish Gary and Karen were here!? Like why? Why would u be crying about ur waine and then wish those 2 were there? What r they going to do? She’s off her head lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never seen anyone so full of tit and lies and resentment for her own son. Toni respite is for families that are literally ready to crack and haven't had a days break. You're just back from Dubai. And before that a cruise, before that London, before that tenerife and before that. Stop acting like a spoilt child. Least we know what the tears were about earlier in the.week

And naw ur daddy isn't the only one because he was out with yous last night. Stop thinking your better because u don't drink, you can't drink with all the meds ur on.

And you don't work full days 6/7 a week. You do duck all work. And you do duck all for M. You are fuckinh disgusting. And no you aren't being judged on ur socials and there's no discrimination. Do you think the school don't weigh in? Past carers? You are a piss poor excuse for anything. And stop making out yous be up all night every night, you get plenty of sleep and lay having food handed to you all day

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dinky? I think you mean a dinghy Toni. She's a stupid witch. And laying there like that complaining. Go back to sleep or go up and work ffs

Reactions: 2
“We need to be close by” she went to bleeping Dubai!!!! And it’s respite not a babysitting service 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Change of routine, environments etc or whatever she said, sends him into meltdowns etc… knowing this & she flew to the other side of the world, with a selection of different people not even related, it was the nephew to be for me, to shower and change him etc, shocking. No awareness at all or the contradictory spew that she has released 🤢

Reactions: 9
Hi Toni. We know you are on here for a read and I've something to say so buckle up!!!! How effing dare you say that people who don't work don't pay taxes. If you are unable to work because you have a special needs child and have to claim benefits because you need them to live NOT because your scamming the system like you do, YOUR NI CONTRIBUTIONS AND TAX IS TAKEN OUT OF YOUR BENEFITS so go and education yourself about the benefits system before you ever ever make any claim like that again!! Secondly, you get denied respite because you milked it for all it was worth over the years leaving M for you to swan off on breaks away so you got your karma and got denied! Your social worker saying that you seem to be coping on social media is a load of absolute dung!! Your social worker calls at the house to meet with you and your children to assess absolutely EVERYTHING and can see if you need respite and help with things so if you have had a house visit from your social worker you have told them that you are coping etc they don't look at your social media (or maybe they do in your case and have seen all your many trips away from him which shows that you have enough help to go on those trips without needing respite)THIRDLY ANYBODY with children (not just kids with disabilities) who work and I mean actually work are exhausted too so you can stop that pity party right now!! Your son has a life threatening condition the big dote, doesn't stop you from swanning of thousands of miles away from him so if you need a night to catch up on sleep maybe think of staying closer to home so you are within driving distance of getting to him if the worst happens. Maybe a good long look at your own decisions would benefit you in the long run instead of judging other people and making claims on things you know nothing about!
---
Omg I'm so angry after reading the absolute nonsense on her stories this morning. If I lived closer she would be getting a visit to the salon and getting a piece of my mind today!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t even know where to start with that load of nonsense. She’s building it up to putting him in full time residential care.

Her detailing the amount of different people looking after M while they were on the other side of the world, was quite disturbing to me. I know they don’t get it easy and I understand they need breaks but to frequently travel so far away from a child with such complex needs, is just awful.

Reactions: 16
15 minutes of my life I'll never get back reading and listening to her absolute shite this morning. She's literally only fuming because he's going to be in the house to ruin her big party! Selfish prick her only back from Dubai 🙄

Reactions: 14
She seems to holding on to him until he is 18 for benefit reasons. Then boom bye. She is a pathetic

Reactions: 8
Doe her 'friends' Gary and Karen know the real Toni and not this version of herself that she seems to be around them? I highly doubt that they know the ACTUAL Antonia Gallagher and I do wonder what they think of her constantly heading away on holiday constantly. Gary and Karen yous are in for a rude awakening when you meet real life Toni

Reactions: 4
Fought nail and head….. Jesus that woman would make you burn brain cells reading her tripe
I can't breathe 🤣🤣 her with her dinky fighting nail and head. She's a dose. Tooth and nail Toni. Tooth and nail. And the reality is you just cry or act a tyrant to get what you want. You are an awful insufferable woman and you need to duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 7