Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if my comment offended that wasn't my intention. I probably just expected her to be living somewhere posher the way she goes on.

Reactions: 7
State of her sitting in the car crying about M going on his school trip. Yes he is scared because it's a change to his routine and what he's used to but the change in
---
State of her sitting in the car crying about M going on his school trip. Yes he is scared because it's a change to his routine and what he's used to but the change in
Routine for him didn't bother her when he was sick and she was away on her trip to Dubai.

Reactions: 16
IMG_6084.png

I’m typing this whilst lying in a heap with 18 triple chins and sudocrem on a spot, but I’ve never seen someone to looks so dreadful for their age.
I get that no one looks their best when upset or crying, but she’s on another level.
50 would be a compliment, never mind her turning 40 in a matter of days.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but what the duck is this twit going on about re Betty Davis?? God she looks so bleeping haggard of her big sour bake

Reactions: 6
So she would cancel a days work because the sun shines, however a school trip for her son, when he clearly wants her and is holding her hand to go. No. No son, I’ll ignore your request & non-verbal signs towards me.

what a sin on poor M.

Reactions: 10
Aaahhhh now we get to the REAL reason for the gurning this morning from her latest insta post. Wasn't that she was worried about M going on his 'skull trap' at all that turned her into Bette Davis her holiday blues have set in

Reactions: 12
Aaahhhh now we get to the REAL reason for the gurning this morning from her latest insta post. Wasn't that she was worried about M going on his 'skull trap' at all that turned her into Bette Davis her holiday blues have set in
Just came here to say funny how they set in when she’s with M
Only thing shes crying over is herself

She is a bleeping moron, to have Betty Davis eyes means to have big eyes not to be crying in the back of the bus 😂😂 it’s also spelt bette davis and she claims to be a big rod stewart fan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her reference is to Bette Davis the actress. That's what Paul calls her when she's behaving like a drama queen

Reactions: 4
What is she chatting about in her stories walking round river island. "Would I looked a bit lured wearing that in the house, I don't want to be looking lured when I'm in the house for me birthday" what does that even bloody mean?

Reactions: 7
She turns me.

It’s her “birthday Eve, Eve” whatever the f that is, two days before her birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️. Still can’t wash your hair though, can you Toni?

So she’s out looking an outfit to wear to a party in her house? ( a “wee small gallery” 🤦🏻‍♀️) Maybe wear one of the 500 pairs of jeans or trousers you’ve hanging upstairs in the bedroom you converted into a walk-in-wardrobe or try searching through same room for all the unopened deliveries of clothes you hoard, Toni?

We all know there will be some ridiculous drama or spectacle for this birthday 🫠

Aw, she’s gross.

(Her captions work hard for the money, unlike her)
IMG_3923.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Genuine question but what does lurd mean?
Lured means very happy. In Derry you’ll hear the term “I’m all lured” meaning, I’m really happy/delighted.

I’ve no idea why she’s using it in that context today. Possibly because she is genuinely stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Jesus she sounds like a dick. In all my life I've never heard anyone use the word lured like that. Even her. Now she's said it 20 times. She has 3 rooms of clothes, wtf is she out looking at stuff for?

Bet she's expecting a big surprise party

Reactions: 6
Lured means very happy. In Derry you’ll hear the term “I’m all lured” meaning, I’m really happy/delighted.

I’ve no idea why she’s using it in that context today. Possibly because she is genuinely stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you, I couldn’t figure it out in the context she’s used it

Reactions: 5