Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember about a year ago her and MM where talking and she said Maggie may told her she would love another brother or sister and toni told her if it was right "god would bless her" how the duck he blessing her with a coil in. She spouts that much shite she can't keep track. I hope no accidents happen now she has the coil out, the last thing this world needs is yet another neglected child.
Her husband needs to have sex with her first! And we all know putting it in a female isn’t something he’s overly into

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not a 17 year old new born 😡😡😡😡 god she makes me so angry when she makes comments like that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s not a 17 year old new born 😡😡😡😡 god she makes me so angry when she makes comments like that
Makes me so angry. So in her mind he has the needs of a newborn? Who the duck constantly leaves a newborn?

She's a lazy ugly gulpin

Reactions: 13
She isn’t home long and already the pity party!!! Snots coming!!!
not happy with how she looks or feels then get off you hole and ducking address your issues. A surgery won’t fix your bleeping head you melt.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why Lisa Harkin wasted her time gifting her a hair enhancer as she doesn’t wear it!! Despite saying how much she loved it 😳

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why Lisa Harkin wasted her time gifting her a hair enhancer as she doesn’t wear it!! Despite saying how much she loved it 😳
Serves her right TBF, if she follows, she must know she's greedy witch, there's ppl more deserving of it then that tit, I would have thought more of her, giving it to a cancer patient then greedy smelly tit bag

Reactions: 9
She doesn't wash her hair enough to even warrant having it ffs. 😑 It's like everything else end up in a pile then couple years she'll be trying to brush it out saying she spent a fortune on it 😁

She doesn't wash her hair enough to even warrant having it ffs. 😑 It's like everything else end up in a pile then couple years she'll be trying to brush it out saying she spent a fortune on it 😁
She'll be on biting the lip going yous look what I found

• Haha
That place she lives in looks rough!
I think that’s unfair. The area in which she lives is disadvantaged in many ways but full of many decent people. I’ll shame Toni for many things, but living in a housing estate is not one of them. The way she carries on about her house though, that’s another thing entirely 🫠

Reactions: 13
That place she lives in looks rough!
I don't live very far from her and I can assure you that it is by no means rough or disadvantaged. Like all areas there are less salubrious individuals but on the whole it's a good area with good families who just get on with their lives. Please don't judge everyone by her standards ❤

Reactions: 5
I don't live very far from her and I can assure you that it is by no means rough or disadvantaged. Like all areas there are less salubrious individuals but on the whole it's a good area with good families who just get on with their lives. Please don't judge everyone by her standards ❤
I didn’t mean to insult with my comment. Derry is a disadvantaged area in many ways. I’m Derry born and bred and the first to defend my city but it is an economically disadvantaged place. Describing where she lives as “rough”, is unfair.

Reactions: 5
Christ almighty she’s manic tonight, whole load of stories about extensions AGAINNNNN
Nobody cares Toni, stop bleeping with your hair and you might actually have some 🫠

Favourite part was when she said “sure I never be out the door”

Attachments

• Haha
The amount of money she spends on extensions is just crazy. Imagine selling your hair for her to wear it for 3 weeks and get it taken out and thrown in the bin again. Extensions in, cut them 3 times, dye them, get them out and repeat 🙄