Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5892.jpeg

Naw, he’s eyeing up the guys in their speedos and their package that’s prettier than Toni Toupee’s.
He looks like a big greasy spoon and has an arse crack that you could park your bicycle in.
Holiday looks shite tbf x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two of them look like they stink 🤢 as well as looking like siblings. Revolting.

Dubai looks shite craic. She only went there so she can check it off the list (she’s so well travelled yet the most uneducated idiot there is) and brag she was there for her 40th.

What was all that posting about the ironing the other day? 🤯 Who was replying to her?

Reactions: 8
It's not her 40th till next weekend, she must out telling everyone. Affronted for her
I was thinking that I think her actual birthday is 15th or something like that and for 2 folk that have a very sick child at home they're away from him ages. Unless she's back and only posting stuff now?

Reactions: 1
I was thinking that I think her actual birthday is 15th or something like that and for 2 folk that have a very sick child at home they're away from him ages. Unless she's back and only posting stuff now?
Naw she's still away. Doesn't bother her being away from her sick child

Reactions: 1
Wonder will MM have adult supervision at her concert?
Does she ever have adult supervision anywhere?

I can’t help feeling sorry for MM, having Toni as a mother. It’s one thing to spoil them with things etc and be “best friends” (🤢) but she’s never been a parent to that child.

Reactions: 6
Omg her chin and mouth annoy me, biting lip, pouring the bottom lip while talking!!!

And now shes making we excuses for being over weight, it's nothing to do with the food

Throwing a gallon of cheese on top of everything, no it's definitely not 🙄

Reactions: 9
Omg her chin and mouth annoy me, biting lip, pouring the bottom lip while talking!!!

And now shes making we excuses for being over weight, it's nothing to do with the food

Throwing a gallon of cheese on top of everything, no it's definitely not 🙄
Of course not. It's the coil she has in years. Jesus have you ever heard such shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of unnecessary calories they add to their cooking is what is causing it. Their spicy pasta is a heart attack waiting to happen

Same here- the very phrase 'food noise' is totally used by those using the injections. She's just leading into the 'why' she's decided to use them.
Her nutrition is shocking. She can't excuse what she ears by claiming she 'just loves food'. She's a greedy bastard who eats shite on a plate and is forever looking a quick fix.

Same here- the very phrase 'food noise' is totally used by those using the injections. She's just leading into the 'why' she's decided to use them.
Her nutrition is shocking. She can't excuse what she ears by claiming she 'just loves food'. She's a greedy bastard who eats shite on a plate and is forever looking a quick fix.
She’s greedy in every possible way and as lazy as sin. She takes the easy way out of everything. As much as Pilates is good, she’d be better taking herself a walk the odd day too. She does no exercise! However, she’s not obese anymore so it’s a waste to take it to lose a stone, especially with all the potential side effects . With her frame, she’s not meant to be skinny. Personally, I think she’d be better off addressing her mental problems as priority, never mind shifting a stone of weight. I don’t think she looks overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I’m diabetic and a member of a forum on a diabetes app and those who use the injections for weight loss talk about the “food noise” constantly.) I see straight through Toni.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember about a year ago her and MM where talking and she said Maggie may told her she would love another brother or sister and toni told her if it was right "god would bless her" how the duck he blessing her with a coil in. She spouts that much shite she can't keep track. I hope no accidents happen now she has the coil out, the last thing this world needs is yet another neglected child.

Reactions: 7
Berberine is also marketed as aiding weight loss especially if you are ‘insulin resistant’ which she claims to be.

Reactions: 2