Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢 she looks stinking, ya can see the weight gain too, their trip to dubai just looks like they are in spain or something

Reactions: 3
Seriously is this all they're gonna do? Drink tea and lie on sun loungers? You could do that anywhere

Reactions: 5
duck me pink. Jesus she looks like a tea doily or net curtain. Ridiculous looking. The capsule wardrobe must of come from some pensioners living room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is there something odd looking about her boobs, it’s like they’re too down her chest so they are almost on her torso? I don’t know how to best describe what I mean, but I’d be raging if I paid to have them sit like that 😂

I did not need to see Paul’s love handles jiggling or his arse crack!

didn’t she say before she was told she hadn’t enough tissue or something on her chest for a boob job and someone wouldn’t do it? It’s almost like she has pecks….there’s definitely something there but really flat and low down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does look like she’s piled the weight back on in those last couple of pictures. Like her upper body looks so broad for some reason. I dunno what the point in all the surgeries were if she wasn’t going to look after herself and feed her body the right things 🤦🏼‍♀️