Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop chatting nonsense will ya?! Your husband has a company in Dubai, he works in PR, he's also a lead surgeon, works in a company with a load of other lads and you're a GP that also for some reason works in A&E and has no issues telling the world who has visited ED because why wouldn't you? Doctors don't have to abide by a code of discretion or anything! Oh and as a medical professional in Derry, you need Tattle to give you referrals for counsellors?? Sod Off - this thread doesn't need bulltitters like you! You're no better than Tiny Tears. Full of tit!
Martha from Baby Reindeer springs to mind 🦌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so so sorry but if I have to suffer this then you all do to. 🤢🤢🤢

Preaching about Gaza but sitting there like a poundland Connor McGregor dripping in gaudy gold chains 🤮
Screenshot_20240603_121704_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
she is 100% his beard, she must have some hold over him
I've thought about this on and off and I've come to the conclusion that it's for his benefit. I genuinely think he can't "come out"

If I had the chance to escape her I would. But the fear of rejection, or being isolated from the family would be hard to push against 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know we'd all like to think of ourselves as progressive (especially in 2024!) but there are some families who are still extremely religious and wouldn't be accepting of a gay family member (probably older members of the family but the elders usually rule with an iron fist)

I just can't see him having done anything "bad enough" to warrant her being able to keep him against his will.

Also look at the two of them complete dickheads who literally wouldn't make it in time if anything were to happen their child 🙄 if she was so desperate to get away he should've stayed. My husband would be racing me to cancel a holiday if anything like that was happening to our child. And ours doesn't have anywhere near the needs that M does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Caitlin, Jennifer and Sean are Maria's children who
Is Tony's sister, she also has another child rhianna but she doesn't seem to be involved much.
Sean is severely disabled and is in a home due to being aggressive with her and her other children.

Reactions: 4
I forgot all about rhianna she used to be in Toni’s stories so much and it’s like she’s disappeared.

Reactions: 2