Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hardly takes 7 hours to remove excess skin? Jesus they must be made of money, her bypass and boob job would have cost at least £15k alone. She goes on about 10 holidays a year and lives like a queen. Maybe she won the lotto?
It can take quite a while actually as she will probably need a muscle repair too, poor paul will be doing everything for the next 6 months

Loan mybe? Sure as soon as she gets any money she's spending. Going on about this wee house in the country she wants to live in with her ma and da she has no chance the way she spends she'll never leave the Creggan the way she goes on she's full of shite. So so fake
She is waiting for her mums compensation for that, why do you think she plays the devoted daughter so much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It can take quite a while actually as she will probably need a muscle repair too, poor paul will be doing everything for the next 6 months

She is waiting for her mums compensation for that, why do you think she plays the devoted daughter so much
No change there then! His back must be broke carrying her.
They have to be making a fortune in that salon too and she probably doesn’t pay a penny to the tax man

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this is so wrong, you can clearly hear paul , so how the hell is that isolating. I am getting so sick and tired of this total bullshit. She needs to be called out on all this crap. Never in my life have I seen someone act so selfishly about their poor son with disabilities. Making it seem like a tiresome chore to feed and change the poor mite, you really should be ashamed. I can tolerate most of your shite but not this, please wise up toni, be a mother for once

Reactions: 20
I just thought, she's sleeping on the sofa (so she says) imagine the smell of it if she hasn't washed her hair! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I follow a cosmetic surgeon on Instagram (Dan Marsh) who does a 'mummy makeover', this could be what she's going for

It’s a miracle poor Madison doesn’t have it as sure Paul would have been his main career before he was diagnosed? It is a funny thing though and one person in a house can have it while the rest do not. Wouldn’t she have been tested again yesterday as a close contact to rule out whether she had it or not?
She’s on there expecting people to feel sorry for her as she’s so over run and doing everything herself.
Ffs a normal person wouldn’t have the time to be on their phone, never mind the amount of updates she is giving to Instagram!! The dinners- if Paul was as sick as she is saying sure it’s only herself and Maggie May that would be eating. Why not even get someone to do a shop in marks and Spencer’s or somewhere that sells handy ready meals you can just put in the oven? Why not just make a roast chicken or something t you could get a few days from?! Pure laziness...

Reactions: 8
I follow a cosmetic surgeon on Instagram (Dan Marsh) who does a 'mummy makeover', this could be what she's going for

Just noticed Toni follows him, too. So I am positive this is what she's going for.

Reactions: 3

Just noticed Toni follows him, too. So I am positive this is what she's going for.
Id say she's getin tummy thighs and arms in the 1 go

They must make some money from this make up? As she is doing her bedroom up aswell.

Dinner courtesy of the mother in law today 🙄 & Paul clearly clanging about with plates in the background.. dear Jesus she is making my blood boil! Literally must have cried that poor man out of his sick bed! Anything to get away from her parental responsibilities!! What’s this about surgery? Was that on her live the other night? I only caught the end of it when she was painting her face.. no guesses as to who was watching Maddison then 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm sure mcelhinneys are just DELIGHTED that she buried her gifted jewelery in the spare room!
Absolute mess of a woman

• Haha
If her bathroom is that filled with bags you cant get in what toilet are they using...... the one in Paul's room???????🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 10
Dear Jesus have you just seen her main bathroom, no wonder she stinks, it's filled with bags

What surgery takes 7 hours?
It takes at least 5/6, being honest a TT is horrific

I can't understand why she keeps getting gifted stuff, she doesn't even appreciate it or most of the time acknowledge it.

If her bathroom is that filled with bags you cant get in what toilet are they using...... the one in Paul's room???????🙊🙊🙊
How is the kids getting showered/bathed before bed?

It's an absolute disgrace that she has that house, turning a bedroom into a walk in wardrobe, There's loads of people that need bigger houses,, she should have to give that house up, and get three bedroom,,

The housing system is so wrong,

I've a cousin in two bedroom house, with four kids, she's single mum. Sharing a room with two kids,

• Sad
I think she has said before the downstairs bedroom and wet room was built for madison, so obviously paid for by housing executive and then they moved him upstairs for safety and their spare room is now a walk in wardrobe...notions or what!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.