Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathroom is a disgrace. There's folk on the street wearing the same coat for years. And here she is with dresses that she ordered double of, still in bags. Absolutely horrid!

Reactions: 4
She's a greedy witch, that can't see anyone with something that she hasn't got,,

Toni & lmd both getting walk in wardrobe, wear the same clothes, drive the same car,,

Find your own identity ffs, it's sad

Sure isn't that all just a kick in the face to anyone who doesn't have the 'luxury' of having so many clothes. It's such a waste, there is no way in hell anyone could even wear that many different outfits. Honestly she will take any opportunity to show off while so many people are suffering from job losses etc. Greedy witch syndrome is right!!

Sure isn't that all just a kick in the face to anyone who doesn't have the 'luxury' of having so many clothes. It's such a waste, there is no way in hell anyone could even wear that many different outfits. Honestly she will take any opportunity to show off while so many people are suffering from job losses etc. Greedy witch syndrome is right!!
Agree, it's like rubbing people's noses in it, ooh look how successful I am, look what I have got? Such a shallow and conceited woman and you might have all those clothes Toni but you still haven't got any style

Reactions: 5
Paul was allowed out of his room today. So that explains why the wardrobes and clothes etc was getting sorted today.

• Haha
She's an absolute pathetic jealous witch

They do not need that house, turning a spare bedroom into a walk in wardrobe is just her being an absolute slabber....

Like, Paul has covid ,, so he's allowed out of the bedroom, so there she is sorting herself out, all her selfish needs,,,

Like she could have turned that room into a sensory room for madison,,

Oh no, miss greedy witch , needs, wants, needs, pays for on credit cards,,,, gets stuff free,,,,

She so ungrateful, it makes my blood boil,,,,,,

Greedy witch, my wardrobe, my new bedroom, my, me, I.....

Reactions: 10
All those clothes, bags and accessories and she still looks a sight... How does a grown ass woman with two children live like this seriously? If she spent time off insta as opposed to being on it posting shite she'd get a fair lot done! Anyone else would be embarrassed!

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a story about deforestation in Brazil.
The irony is completely lost on her that the textile industry is one of the worst polluters in the world. In fact, it’s the second largest water polluter. It can use up to 20,000 litres of water to make one cotton tshirt and one pair of jeans.... wonder how many of those she has in bags and suitcases?🤨

Also, the wee gold tins are from Ikea. I wonder if they were purchased during her “essential” trip up there during the local lockdown🤨🤨🤨

Quick edit: the grey drawer inserts that she has full of make up are also from IKEA. No doubt more “essential” purchases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s posted a story about deforestation in Brazil.
The irony is completely lost on her that the textile industry is one of the worst polluters in the world. In fact, it’s the second largest water polluter. It can use up to 20,000 litres of water to make one cotton tshirt and one pair of jeans.... wonder how many of those she has in bags and suitcases?🤨

Also, the wee gold tins are from Ikea. I wonder if they were purchased during her “essential” trip up there during the local lockdown🤨🤨🤨

Quick edit: the grey drawer inserts that she has full of make up are also from IKEA. No doubt more “essential” purchases.
She doesnt give a toss about the planet, the amount of unnecessary shite she buys is unreal and no I am not jealous of the amount of clothes you have Toni, i actually find it quite sad that you are that unhappy that you buy all this stuff to fill a void in your life. What happened to the capsule wardrobe?

Irony is unfortunately lost on Toni..She is forever posting random current affairs posts which she doesn't bother to educate herself on, clearly sees someone else getting loads of likes for the post on their grid..She is a slave to consumerism but yet posting about saving the planet and talking about rainforests being used for animal feed while accepting red meat as gifts from Higgins Butchers..
As for the capsule wardrobe, you need class to be able to pull that off and need to wash the pieces to rewear, let's face it if she can't wash herself I doubt she washes her clothes

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think there are some serious mental health issues on her part. Hoarding and overspending on that scale is insane and a sign of a bigger problem. Genuinely if there was a fire in that girls house they would be in trouble.

I genuinely think there are some serious mental health issues on her part. Hoarding and overspending on that scale is insane and a sign of a bigger problem. Genuinely if there was a fire in that girls house they would be in trouble.
Actually starting to think that myself now, it's not normal behaviour, I think she has replaced the food with items

Reactions: 2
I agree with you. The greed, spending and hoarding is not normal behaviour. I genuinely think there’s a much bigger problem.

Reactions: 3
Colour me bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.