Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....the Shrine to Toni, I mean salon, is closed apart from retail AND YET she still can’t answer messages because they are so busy busy

Reactions: 1
So....the Shrine to Toni, I mean salon, is closed apart from retail AND YET she still can’t answer messages because they are so busy busy
Shes too busy with insta for that malarkey 😂 who else would keep us up to date with world affairs only for Toni.

I’d love to know who’s looking after the wanes. MM will be off school like! And is there any given need for a heap of them to be in the shop to hand out the odd box to some sucker that’s bought one?! Limit your interactions and contacts like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know who’s looking after the wanes. MM will be off school like! And is there any given need for a heap of them to be in the shop to hand out the odd box to some sucker that’s bought one?! Limit your interactions and contacts like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Takes her all day to fill 30 boxes all with the same plastic shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy birthday to my wee friend Kimmy 🤣🤣 I just can't even.
Met her for TWO SECONDS!! Best pals are her and Kimmy K 🥴 next they will be launching a makeup range together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Met her for TWO SECONDS!! Best pals are her and Kimmy K 🥴 next they will be launching a makeup range together lol
Just seen that 😂😂😂 she did that last year too. Pmsl at the way she tags her in these birthday wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can just imagine Kim and Kanye up in Tonis wee back garden in creggan and Paul dishing up his free state curry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can just imagine Kim and Kanye up in Tonis wee back garden in creggan and Paul dishing up his free state curry 😂
'Aye Kim, ye just throw in 3 pints a water...in't that right Paul? Aye three pints. Then ya just stir in the chicken wi a whisk and squeeze in some frozen onion sludge and duck in some peas. Another wee whisk of the chicken and 'ats it. Beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Aye Kim, ye just throw in 3 pints a water...in't that right Paul? Aye three pints. Then ya just stir in the chicken wi a whisk and squeeze in some frozen onion sludge and duck in some peas. Another wee whisk of the chicken and 'ats it. Beaut!
😂😂 sweet baby jesus have you attened one of her elite cooking classes? Cant wait for some more come dine with toni content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First time I’ve seen her mention Primrose in a while, they used to eat there a lot.

Primrose on the Quay should have gifted that to a struggling family who might have really appreciated having a treat, not someone who can't even pronounce the names of food properly

Reactions: 12
Pre heatened..... Seriously

Between Holland dassssss sauce... Flecked almonds..... And the rest. She is a dose and I won't be ordering anything from primrose again

Reactions: 7
Pre heatened..... Seriously

Between Holland dassssss sauce... Flecked almonds..... And the rest. She is a dose and I won't be ordering anything from primrose again
Some of these companies are doing themselves more harm than good, giving to these braindead lying influencers

Reactions: 4
Some of these companies are doing themselves more harm than good, giving to these braindead lying influencers
I agree. Anytime me and my husband went into Derry we always went to Primrose. We won't be again. As someone suggested that box could have been given to a women's shelter or family in need.....even if Toni paid it forward or something.. But no. She just screamed how unreal it was and pronounced everything wrong

3 bleeping weeks from her hair was washed. And she doesn't care how dirty it sounds. That's disgusting. As someone who worked in a salon I know from training its important to have good hygiene. 3 weeks of unwashed hair is appalling. And people are paying her to work on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.