Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don't know why she thinks people want to know how long she's gone without washing or brushing her hair, it's disgusting. I'm here getting it so tight with covid while looking after a 7 month old teething velcro baby and have still managed to attempt washing my hair for i went 3 days and felt rotten. It's just sheer lazyness on her part 🤢

Reactions: 5
Really don't know why she thinks people want to know how long she's gone without washing or brushing her hair, it's disgusting. I'm here getting it so tight with covid while looking after a 7 month old teething velcro baby and have still managed to attempt washing my hair for i went 3 days and felt rotten. It's just sheer lazyness on her part 🤢
Hope ur OK x at least when ye look at that mess it makes u feel a bit better about ursel!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hasn’t brushed her hair since Monday 🤮 means it defo hasn’t been washed since then either 🤮🤮🤮
This is vile, she is dealing with the public doing beauty treatments, I hope she has at least showered herself.
She would be the first one on complaining if her clients came in stinking

Reactions: 2
She's not lying either about How's she's gonna spend the next few weeks. Poor Pauline will have to do everything round then gaf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder will she wash thon hair, or will it be crawling off her head in 4 weeks 🤢
She'll not wash that hair or get out of bed the pillow will be black with dirt from the hair. How can a woman be so smelly jesus like I don't understand it and telling 43 thousand followers she hadn't washed her hair in a week no shame. Lazy dirty brute

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What’s the bets the Friday night lives will start up again now & the cookery classes.. seeing as she’s in ‘lockdown’ 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can someone let me know how toni’s place is seen as an essential business and allowed to stay open provided they don’t give treatments? i thought only essential services was to stay open i can’t see how a beauticians is essential but maybe i’m wrong?

Reactions: 1
can someone let me know how toni’s place is seen as an essential business and allowed to stay open provided they don’t give treatments? i thought only essential services was to stay open i can’t see how a beauticians is essential but maybe i’m wrong?
Retail is allowed to stay open. Not just essential retail businesses, all retail

So.....how were we meant to vote on a poll about gift boxes when a) she didn’t put a poll up and b) her commenting is turned off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I might start making Ali gift boxes for Xmas for £10 with exactly the same pile of shite in them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised there is such a big rush with people buying the boxes. Are people scared the shop will end up closing or will she continue to sell like this?
Ps Paul is right the wine holder doesn’t look as nice as the box 😭😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.