Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree but when she posts videos of him I also feel sad as its like she only knows one way to interact with him, I have no doubt that she loves him very very much but he seems to have more of a bond with paul and yes I understand he has complex needs but going by what she puts on instagram I just think she could be a bit more hands on
Defs agree! And sometimes you see him looking at the phone as if to say, look at me many instead of looking at me through a screen 😔

Reactions: 2
So my work colleague produces 'lips like strawberry wine' out of her handbag on our break. Throws it to me and goes 'I wasted a bottle of wine on that'! Omg, the feel, the taste, everything is horrible about it... I felt sorry for her buying that crap... I've had better put of primark!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can someone have a gastric band or bypass whichever and eat so much food? Her portions used to be miniscule now she seems to b eating more less normally. Do they only last for a certain length of time in the hope that by the end of that time you have the discipline not to over eat?

How can someone have a gastric band or bypass whichever and eat so much food? Her portions used to be miniscule now she seems to b eating more less normally. Do they only last for a certain length of time in the hope that by the end of that time you have the discipline not to over eat?
No sure she admitted recently she has put on a stone again. On a slippery slope it seems.

The stomach can stretch again, so in 6 months she could be back where she was, waste of money!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So my work colleague produces 'lips like strawberry wine' out of her handbag on our break. Throws it to me and goes 'I wasted a bottle of wine on that'! Omg, the feel, the taste, everything is horrible about it... I felt sorry for her buying that crap... I've had better put of primark!!
Yep a friend of mine said it smelt like tippex

• Sick
Im more concerned she didn't know to wash the chopping board after. Far too much water for that small silverside

Yes I agree but when she posts videos of him I also feel sad as its like she only knows one way to interact with him, I have no doubt that she loves him very very much but he seems to have more of a bond with paul and yes I understand he has complex needs but going by what she puts on instagram I just think she could be a bit more hands on
Totally agree you can see in his wee eyes they way he looked at him how close he is and how much he loves Paul, she is just like a YouTube video to him with that stupid voice, the only way she can interact with him and it's always with a phone in his face to almost prove she spent some time with him!! She is not with him alot so if and when she does put the phone away and try bonding with your child Toni!!

Reactions: 4
Never seen her flog airspun as much until LMD released her own version last week 🤣🤣🤣
Everything LMD has or does, and she has to do too. Own make up brand, selling the same make up brands, the LV bags, white range rover etc I swear she stalks her page for ideas

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.