Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her voice totally changed tone there when she talked to her daddy. How can she be arsed to put on that fake ass voice she does.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised at McElhinneys selling this crap if it's from Ali Express, it would make me seriously question the rest of the stock they sell at extortionate prices. Is it Chinese tat also??

Reactions: 7
Im guessing shes not sick anymore then???

The diary of Antonio Jones...
Day 1...im sick I have corona virus-cancel all my appointments, im dying
Day 2..still sick and am just lazing in bed ignoring customers and children,thank god for my gay fake hubby that does everything.
Day 3...cough cough....am soooooo sick which translates to still couldn't give a tit about my kids or customers, plus feel like playing the victim a bit today still.
Day4. As if by miracle no corona so can now drag lifeless body out of bed and do a live make up demo and show off 2 new things that ali express delivered that day, and am sick but can still spread my germs to my high risk son! I had tonsillitis so listen to me sing!!
Day 5.. Still amazed by my miraculous recovery, will spend my day selling my cheap tat.
Day 6.. Still feeling fabulous, dump my poor son again on my daddy as he doesn't have enough to do. Take my cheap ol shite to an overpriced shop that doesn't know its from ali express (shhhhh) Decide today that as im so fabulous I will dress as if ive been riding my bike as people keep telling me to get on my bike. Was going to sing to the poor people in mcelhinneys but decided they are being punished enough by paying far too much for my shite, so I can afford to dump my kids and escape my sad life.

Book 2 coming soon....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Day 2..still sick and am just lazing in bed ignoring customers and children,thank god for my gay fake hubby that does everything.
Day 3...cough cough....am soooooo sick which translates to still couldn't give a tit about my kids or customers, plus feel like playing the victim a bit today still.
Day4. As if by miracle no corona so can now drag lifeless body out of bed and do a live make up demo and show off 2 new things that ali express delivered that day, and am sick but can still spread my germs to my high risk son! I had tonsillitis so listen to me sing!!
Day 5.. Still amazed by my miraculous recovery, will spend my day selling my cheap tat.
Day 6.. Still feeling fabulous, dump my poor son again on my daddy as he doesn't have enough to do. Take my cheap ol shite to an overpriced shop that doesn't know its from ali express (shhhhh) Decide today that as im so fabulous I will dress as if ive been riding my bike as people keep telling me to get on my bike. Was going to sing to the poor people in mcelhinneys but decided they are being punished enough by paying far too much for my shite, so I can afford to dump my kids and escape my sad life.

Book 2 coming soon....
Few sniffles while doing my makeup demo,

tit I forgot myself, and started squealing its Antonia aaaaaaaaaaaa
I completely forgot I'm meant to have tonsillitis

Oh, what's the name of the primer I only buy when we're in America

Also, she stated last night on her live that her and her sister where blessed with good lips
Did she not state quite a few times her lips are shite and she overdraws them

Make your mind up for f**ksake
Go to Simone for wee ml of fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm gonna order this shite from ali express, then buy her products and compare

What do you think?

Girls I don't know about yous but I'm seriously p'd off with these twats running salons, clinics, selling shite,

Like filtered Aesthetics running competitions, she had a ring worth thousands, a holiday to Prague, trip to the galgorm, who has won these ?????
Selling bonus balls, you never see the winner

Vogue car sales, they're competition are all fixed, his aunty didn't even buy a ticket for the Lamborghini,

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Few sniffles while doing my makeup demo,

tit I forgot myself, and started squealing its Antonia aaaaaaaaaaaa
I completely forgot I'm meant to have tonsillitis

Oh, what's the name of the primer I only buy when we're in America

Also, she stated last night on her live that her and her sister where blessed with good lips
Did she not state quite a few times her lips are shite and she overdraws them

Make your mind up for f**ksake
Go to Simone for wee ml of fillers
She fell out with Simone as well telling everyone Simone put bad stuff in under her eyes

Reactions: 1
She fell out with Simone as well telling everyone Simone put bad stuff in under her eyes
Who does she go to now,

I've heard that simone thinks she's just brilliant, someone asked her for pricelist, oh. I don't have one, ffs, is botox and filler not the same price, depending on the areas and amount

A girl went to her house, the wains running round, toys everywhere, smelly dog,
That's not professional if its true

• Wow
Who does she go to now,

I've heard that simone thinks she's just brilliant, someone asked her for pricelist, oh. I don't have one, ffs, is botox and filler not the same price, depending on the areas and amount

A girl went to her house, the wains running round, toys everywhere, smelly dog,
That's not professional if its true
Well this happened last year a big fall out god knows who she goes to now

Book 2 coming soon....
Irish smile, I think I love you 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Its true, Simones place out the back is messy and dirty. I was kinda disgusted. And she didn't listen, thought she know best and wasn't all that nice or professional.

Its true, Simones place out the back is messy and dirty. I was kinda disgusted. And she didn't listen, thought she know best and wasn't all that nice or professional.
I have seen pics of her work on instagram and I don't think it's that good yet and all people rave about her

I'm gonna order this shite from ali express, then buy her products and compare

What do you think?

Girls I don't know about yous but I'm seriously p'd off with these twats running salons, clinics, selling shite,

Like filtered Aesthetics running competitions, she had a ring worth thousands, a holiday to Prague, trip to the galgorm, who has won these ?????
Selling bonus balls, you never see the winner

Vogue car sales, they're competition are all fixed, his aunty didn't even buy a ticket for the Lamborghini,
Vogue competitiona are fixed? Seriously omg

I've heard simone slags people of during her clinics, apparently shes cocky as f**k, and her house is bogging, why would you go to someone house if its bogging

Running competitions that no one ever wins,

• Wow
[/QUOTE]

tell us more...

I've heard simone slags people of during her clinics, apparently shes cocky as f**k, and her house is bogging, why would you go to someone house if its bogging

Running competitions that no one ever wins,
I remember CMB said she had used an unregulated filler in her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.