Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just do without😳

I see McElhinneys are selling her mirrors but just the ones saying "be your own kind of bootiful" am surprised they associate with her. Those mirrors are pure filth. She was using the ones giving the finger tonight pure tack😣😳

She used the word f**k so many times tonight on live too. Mortified for her really. True colours coming through gals! 🥱😒

Classy my ass😂

She will putting up stories on her insta tomorrow from her bed. Where she will be for the next few days no doubt. Paul will probably carry in breakfast lunch and dinner👀🤣

Paul's back must be broke carrying her. Someone give that man a medal😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well because she sticks her own label on it she can claim whatever she wants.
[/QUOTE]

i don't think she can, the legislation is very specific. people are not free to chose whether they do or don't adhere to it. if anyone contacts trading standards she better hope she has all the legal requirements met.

Reactions: 6
Well because she sticks her own label on it she can claim whatever she wants.
i don't think she can, the legislation is very specific. people are not free to chose whether they do or don't adhere to it. if anyone contacts trading standards she better hope she has all the legal requirements met.
[/QUOTE]
So true.... I can guarantee she doesn't. Hopefully people wise up to her soon

I'll just do without😳

I see McElhinneys are selling her mirrors but just the ones saying "be your own kind of bootiful" am surprised they associate with her. Those mirrors are pure filth. She was using the ones giving the finger tonight pure tack😣😳

She used the word f**k so many times tonight on live too. Mortified for her really. True colours coming through gals! 🥱😒

Classy my ass😂

She will putting up stories on her insta tomorrow from her bed. Where she will be for the next few days no doubt. Paul will probably carry in breakfast lunch and dinner👀🤣

Paul's back must be broke carrying her. Someone give that man a medal😂
Aw jeez i know....it was embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So tell me this, she was worried about having covid and spent most of the week in another county in a caravan with her niece who lives with her vulnerable mother and also mother was in the caravan

Reactions: 5
she's not worried about having covid. she's an attention/sympathy seeker. she is a self-proclaimed Bette Davis.

755376D0-9019-4D96-B90C-4F445DDC77F6.jpeg
341D8F84-3372-4BF5-B6C8-762B52F4D5EB.jpeg

Have you ever seen anybody that loves themselves as much? Is that meant to be her out of her sick bed, satin pyjamas, a full face and the jewellery all on?
So....negative covid test, but she’s not returning to work until the beginning of the week? It’s a good job she’s self-employed because no boss would put up with that

90% of things are made in China. Even massive makeup producers have suppliers there. Obviously there would be different factories/ production processes for better known brands. There is no way she has had that produced for her specifically though as it is a massive process and takes ages, she's 100% just seen one she likes and has got her logo put on it.

Never ever buy brushes etc of these people, they are not multi national companies they are instafamous in Ireland. Honestly its all from ali.

View attachment 225557View attachment 225558
Have you ever seen anybody that loves themselves as much? Is that meant to be her out of her sick bed, satin pyjamas, a full face and the jewellery all on?
So....negative covid test, but she’s not returning to work until the beginning of the week? It’s a good job she’s self-employed because no boss would put up with that
I completely agree..... I was like WTF.... Shes sick and cancelled on people without telling them.... Then going back till Monday. I've never seen someone so lazy. It's disgusting

Also Toni needs to chill with the botox and fillers......shes starting to look like she belongs in a wax museum. Only thing she'll be able to move is her eyes. Yet she still denies it

• Haha
For someone who has lost so much weight you would expect some wrinkles and sagging and yet there is none. It’s not genetics because he mum or dad aren’t wrinkle free. Come on Antonio just be honest no one cares if you have had work done but they care that you try to pass it off as just lucky. I mean she’s shown the saggy Loose skin on the Rest of her body are we expected to believe her face that was a lot fuller was immune from the effects of rapid weight loss?

For someone who has lost so much weight you would expect some wrinkles and sagging and yet there is none. It’s not genetics because he mum or dad aren’t wrinkle free. Come on Antonio just be honest no one cares if you have had work done but they care that you try to pass it off as just lucky. I mean she’s shown the saggy Loose skin on the Rest of her body are we expected to believe her face that was a lot fuller was immune from the effects of rapid weight loss?
People these days don't care.... But the lying is shocking. She has clearly had a tit load of work done. Lips... Cheek fillers.... Botox... And its very obvious

Reactions: 2
her lips are shocking, would put me off buying that lippy never mind where its been made lol

Reactions: 1
You are so right. That doll could never be employed by anyone. She tries to make it look that she's so unbelievably busy when she only works a handful of hours each week.

• Heart
So tell me this, she was worried about having covid and spent most of the week in another county in a caravan with her niece who lives with her vulnerable mother and also mother was in the caravan
She’s really really not that bright. She’s a pure craft aye. But no one in her family is the sharpest knife in the drawer are they 🙊

Jesus she’s so embarrassing. It’s toe curling 🥴

Jesus I cringed at her doin that! She should be affronted with herself!

Reactions: 1
She's lying in her bed hoping to feel half human again soon now the day.

For f**k sake what has happened her between yesterday evening and now👀🥱

She was literally shitting her tights over her new Lippie last night and is on deaths door the day😝😂

It's Paul who needs the paracetamol for putting up with her. She's just the pain in the ass that won't go away😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like the human ken Barbie
This is brilliant. She really does

She's lying in her bed hoping to feel half human again soon now the day.

For f**k sake what has happened her between yesterday evening and now👀🥱

She was literally shitting her tights over her new Lippie last night and is on deaths door the day😝😂

It's Paul who needs the paracetamol for putting up with her. She's just the pain in the ass that won't go away😂😂
She thinks people are stupid...... Her dolled to the nines flogging ali express shite.......shes probs putting on the cry cos she has let down a weeks worth of clients..... So she needs to play victim now cos shes so sick

Them bleeping cmb brush promo pics take me to the fair 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has them up again on her story. Absolutely ridiculous looking 😂😂

• Haha
Clearly she has lied that much, She's forgetting her own lies,

I'm sick, I may have covid,
Oh wait,

I'll get tested, comes back all clear,
I'll announce my new lip stick, I wasn't gonna because of the trolls,

Back to bed, poor me, I'm sick again,,,,,,,

WHERE WAS YOUR LIPSTICK MADE?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.