Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cliona grew up in the same area as Toni,
There I no way cliona would associate herself with Toni behaviour,

Toni wants to everything that everyone else has, in my opinion, She's just greedy and very jealous,

Toni and ciara went to school together, was it not ciara to leaked the group messages about toni and the photographer slagging people.
Ciara has been slagging Toni off and telling people what she's like / saying in the salon
I doubt toni would be friends with ciara if she did all that to her.

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep going on about a capsule wardrobe....she hasn't a clue....thats over a year shes gurning about that

Reactions: 4
I was wondering shouldn't the ingredients be on the packaging? I cant remember if it is for the shady stick but gloss has none? Surely if someone had a reaction to something while using it then it should be clearly labeled?

Reactions: 1
I was wondering shouldn't the ingredients be on the packaging? I cant remember if it is for the shady stick but gloss has none? Surely if someone had a reaction to something while using it then it should be clearly labeled?
I asked this aswell? Is ingredients on the packaging?

It's such a sad life that young boy has. Paul is really the only consistent person in his life. Don't think toni can be bothered with him and its so sad. Wish I could take him out for the day and give him the best memories.

Is ingredients not on the packaging??
That is a massive duck up if its not. She can be sued if anyone takes a reaction. Under UK regulation all cosmetics must have ingredients printed on the packaging in the language of the country its being sold in. It must also have the nominal contents and the date until the cosmetics can be used until.

Someone confirm to me they are not on the box and I'll ring trading standards today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fact. I asked the other half to get me the five brush set for Christmas a year or two ago an they were piss poor to say the least - heard quite a few others say the same. Purchased the grainne mccoy brushes a few months ago an I have to say they are amazing, would recommend them to anyone!
Same. I asked my fella to get me the set too. It came with the wrong brush in one of the boxes so I had 2 of the same and missing the one I actually wanted. Tried contacting them numerous times on FB, Insta, Email and tried phoning a few times. Nothing, no response at all! They never reply to messages or comments on anything either. Shocking customer service altogether!

It's such a sad life that young boy has. Paul is really the only consistent person in his life. Don't think toni can be bothered with him and its so sad. Wish I could take him out for the day and give him the best day
The child has serious special needs and seems content sitting on his ipad watching Micky Mouse. Children like that like routine same thing happening day in day out. Being taken away for the day would probably be that childs idea of an nightmare

Reactions: 7
The child has serious special needs and seems content sitting on his ipad watching Micky Mouse. Children like that like routine same thing happening day in day out. Being taken away for the day would probably be that childs idea of an nightmare
I'm sure it would the poor boy but sure she could cut out the trips and spend the time with her son

Reactions: 3
I'm sure it would the poor boy but sure she could cut out the trips and spend the time with her son
Considering his special needs.... As a special needs parent myself. My son's needs aren't as complex. But even leaving him for work or a night away the worry is real....i worry that he feels ok and safe.... Gets his needs met. She just doesn't seem to give a hoot. So while I agree he likes his comforts...and may not enjoy those things.... I dont understand how she is so lax leaving him. And its not occasional....its all the time. How many holidays did they go on last year alone.....

Reactions: 8
Twice now the niece has been away with them but not her own son disgrace, as a mother myself she should be more hands on when it comes to the house, cooking and kids it should be joint effort between her and Paul not just Paul doing everything ,when u become a parent u just have to get on with it no Matter how hard it is, I know loads of single parents who Just get on with it and don't complain, she could never survive or cope on her own with the kids as she has never had to do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Twice now the niece has been away with them but not her own son disgrace, as a mother myself she should be more hands on when it comes to the house, cooking and kids it should be joint effort between her and Paul not just Paul doing everything ,when u become a parent u just have to get on with it no Matter how hard it is, I know loads of single parents who Just get on with it and don't complain, she could never survive or cope on her own with the kids as she has never had to do
That's so true
Her cooking videos were ridiculous. Shes thinking she's big balls cooking a spag bol.... Well Toni most people do that every Tuesday for their family. She is as lazy as sin..... Always bumming herself up how hard she works.... Does bugger all. I know someone close to them.... On Paul's side was giving off because she did nothing but lay on her arse and he did everything

Reactions: 5
She's always laid out either in her bed or on the sofa, She even lays down at the seat at her dining table ffs. She likes to be horizontal lol

There's days I would love to even pee in peace, but, that doesn't happen when you have babies, I wouldn't change it for the world,

Yes it's hard, I applaud anyone being both mum & dad,

It's so worth every second x even the sleepless nights

That's so true
Her cooking videos were ridiculous. Shes thinking she's big balls cooking a spag bol.... Well Toni most people do that every Tuesday for their family. She is as lazy as sin..... Always bumming herself up how hard she works.... Does bugger all. I know someone close to them.... On Paul's side was giving off because she did nothing but lay on her arse and he did everything
She used to always say ‘I buy the bread, he butters it’ 🙄 Fair enough relationships are a team and about give and take. But she takes the complete piss.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.