Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you think she would have waited til the bank holiday weekend to go away? She has some time of it. I’m surprised she went away so soon after last time when she was so annoyed about the lack of social distancing. Just thinking today is Wednesday 😂 is she making a week of it.

£35 for wee cheap travel brushes is a bit steep.... And her magic wand brushes are £1 on ali express.... Shes selling them for £15 a piece
never realised they were 35! She must have had them on offer when I seen them, and a fourteen pound mark up is ridiculous!!! If she is getting them off Ali express she will probably be buying them in bulk so they wouldn’t even end up costing one pound per brush.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same didn't last when washed

Those bleeping pink balenciaga arent a bleeping capsule piece...unless you capsule tack
I really think it’s just her way of explaining the high price tag on the items she buys, some of them aren’t even nice like you could get the same in penny’s for a better price .. fashion is far to fast paced these days for a stupid “capsule” wardrobe

Reactions: 2
Same didn't last when washed

Those bleeping pink balenciaga arent a bleeping capsule piece...unless you capsule tack
They are fake as well

I really think it’s just her way of explaining the high price tag on the items she buys, some of them aren’t even nice like you could get the same in penny’s for a better price .. fashion is far to fast paced these days for a stupid “capsule” wardrobe
How many of her items do you think are genuine? I am not saying they are all fake but I do think a few come from China along with her brushes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to laugh at how she always got a shot of the price tag or a screen shot of the online receipt when she was buying something ridiculously expensive, thinking she was being so subtle. But it was so obvious she thought it was impressing everyone. She’s so materialistic which is fine if you own it. But it just doesn’t sit right alongside all her bullshit and affirmations about what’s really important in life etc.

Reactions: 5
They are fake as well

How many of her items do you think are genuine? I am not saying they are all fake but I do think a few come from China along with her brushes
Naw defiantly I think she screenshots the real thing then buys the fakes for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I want to really know is that if Paul is definitely gay? I was talking to someone who knows him and she said he’s 100% not gay. She has them boots up on her Depop that she bought on one of her many many holidays last year. Said she couldn’t live without them and has never even worn them. It would make you sick. Especially as she sits in her council house

At the start of the year two years ago she said she was going to stop buying stuff and save to buy the house she's in because she has done so much work to it. Also she has said before that her dream is that her family and her mum & dad will all live in a bungalow somewhere some day, so maybe that's why she doesn't care about buying her own home, she probably doesn't see herself staying there longterm. plus i'm almost sure if someone in the house gets benefits the cost of the rent is picked up through housing benefit so if that's the case they're living there rent free. that also might be why it doesn't bother her. if i had a house for free i wouldn't know myself!
i'd say the bungalow is planned for when the compensation comes from the infected blood enquiry- not that money can compensate for what her mother has been through in terms of bad health because of it. let's face it, what good is money to you at this point but if it could build a comfortable home for the extended family to all be together and look after each other.
mind you, toni has siblings so i don't know how that would pan out. they might object to money being used to build toni a bungalow!

Reactions: 6
At the start of the year two years ago she said she was going to stop buying stuff and save to buy the house she's in because she has done so much work to it. Also she has said before that her dream is that her family and her mum & dad will all live in a bungalow somewhere some day, so maybe that's why she doesn't care about buying her own home, she probably doesn't see herself staying there longterm. plus i'm almost sure if someone in the house gets benefits the cost of the rent is picked up through housing benefit so if that's the case they're living there rent free. that also might be why it doesn't bother her. if i had a house for free i wouldn't know myself!
i'd say the bungalow is planned for when the compensation comes from the infected blood enquiry- not that money can compensate for what her mother has been through in terms of bad health because of it. let's face it, what good is money to you at this point but if it could build a comfortable home for the extended family to all be together and look after each other.
mind you, toni has siblings so i don't know how that would pan out. they might object to money being used to build toni a bungalow!
Sure it would be the mother getting the money and she doesn't speak to 3 of her own children

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sure it would be the mother getting the money and she doesn't speak to 3 of her own children
Toni has put these ideas in place to make herself feel better about spending... She owns nothing and has no capital. She literally can't buy her council house. She is paying rent as they don't have any qualifying NIHE benefits

The fact the mother doesn't speak to 3 of her children speaks volumes

She’s said numerous times they pay full rent. And also they’ve been saving loads of times before to buy their current house and they end up spending it to redo the salon.

Why does she keep posting memories of bridal make up that she did several years ago when she doesn’t even offer that service anymore

Reactions: 4
She definitely would not be living there completely rent free and yes I agree she is waiting on the mothers claim for the big fancy house

Toni , has also stated that she wants her parents to live with her,

She would need to win the lotto, as far as I can make out, She's trying to live a millionaire lifestyle on dole budget......

She seems a very jealous person,

3/4/5 holidays a year without her kids, probably all banged on credit cards lol

Fur coat no knickers

See she has cancelled all her appointments today, She's laying sprawled out again

Reactions: 7
I was in the salon today and a woman came in saying she had an appointment with Toni. Toni didn't even cancel on her or reschedule, poor girl needed her treatment today and had to be told Toni wasnt coming . The girls tried but you could tell the woman was really let down, probably her only day off too. Get off your hole Toni.

Reactions: 6
Toni , has also stated that she wants her parents to live with her,

She would need to win the lotto, as far as I can make out, She's trying to live a millionaire lifestyle on dole budget......

She seems a very jealous person,

3/4/5 holidays a year without her kids, probably all banged on credit cards lol

Fur coat no knickers

See she has cancelled all her appointments today, She's laying sprawled out again
Exactly this..... The hate and jealousy beats out of her

Also..... "not feeling well" wise up Toni ur just taking a lazy fit after laying on a sofa in a caravan for how many days

• Haha
I was in the salon today and a woman came in saying she had an appointment with Toni. Toni didn't even cancel on her or reschedule, poor girl needed her treatment today and had to be told Toni wasnt coming . The girls tried but you could tell the woman was really let down, probably her only day off too. Get off your hole Toni.
Jesus that's bad craic. That lazy lump back in bed again after being off since last Saturday she's good for nothing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.