Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has taken him to America and the wee pet ended up in hospital,

He seems to just stay in his room, wee pet,
During lockdown did Maggiemay check on him and he wasn't well,
Maggiemay room is next to his

Toni & Paul sleep downstairs in the extension. Which was probably built for Madison

Reactions: 1
She’s said before that kind of thing would be his idea of hell so perhaps he likes routine in his own surroundings but there must be something they can do with him, if he’s fit to be trailed to a car show room for a competition they can take him on a family trip. She apparently works a lot, late into the evening and then goes away a lot at weekends so her time with him must be limited.
If he's fit to be trailed to America he's fit to make it to a mobile home in culdaff! Paul does everything with that young fella and he deserves a break but Antonio it seems can't be bothered dealing with it.

Reactions: 3
The extension and the wet room were all built for Maddison’s needs because of his needs yet she wanted a bigger room so put him upstairs where he’s at way more danger

• Angry
It took me all my time to sit downstairs when my wee one was asleep up stairs, I couldn't bare her being a sleep upstairs without me, I used to go to bed when she went to bed lol

In all seriousness girls do yous really think her brushes are really from Ali Express like could she pull this off?

Really dissapointing if this is true 😕🤔

Reactions: 2
In all seriousness girls do yous really think her brushes are really from Ali Express like could she pull this off?

We don't think. We know. They are absolute crap.... Bulk bought from China

Anyone could pull that off... LMD was at it..

Reactions: 4
Every salon in the town is at it
Castor oil
Hair products
Hair brushes

What would happen if someone took an allergic reaction to one of the products,

I know someone who worked for Ciara daly And she said all her products come from China too with stupid mark up on them

Surely, in this day, what she is doing is against trading standards,
She is falsely claiming that she has created a brand, brushes, lip gloss, contour stick, mirrors,
We could all bulk buy and stick stickers on the item

Absolutely. Was bragging that her brush cleaner thing was bought for something like 84p

Absolutely. Was bragging that her brush cleaner thing was bought for something like 84p
Well zero respect for that!.....Powder and Pout are lucky she's not an ambassador for them or their brushes anymore!

Theirs are next to none! If this is the carry on she's at she deserves nothing!

She'll ruin herself yet😔😳

Reactions: 4
State of her going on about how the two girls were trained by her. Thought you didn't read or care about these pages 😭😭😭😭

Wonder does she just train anyone, I didn't know she was certified to give someone qualifications,

My niece is looking to do brow course, Wonder how much Toni charges lol

Wonder does she just train anyone, I didn't know she was certified to give someone qualifications,
To be honest I think that spiel today is in answer to what has been posted here re qualifications/pricing/insurance. I don’t know how she has 9 years doing brows 🤨
The other girls use HD products but aren’t HD trained, not sure if that’s allowed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.