Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, in this day, what she is doing is against trading standards,
She is falsely claiming that she has created a brand, brushes, lip gloss, contour stick, mirrors,
We could all bulk buy and stick stickers on the item
I remember one day she said her lip gloss I think it was, was 100% vegan and cruelty free. I highly doubt that that was true 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well zero respect for that!.....Powder and Pout are lucky she's not an ambassador for them or their brushes anymore!

Theirs are next to none! If this is the carry on she's at she deserves nothing!

She'll ruin herself yet😔😳
Sure she ‘couldnt possibly live without’ those powder and pout brushes. Dropped them like a hot spud as soon as Cliona flashed the cash to buy in all her own range. 🤑🤑🤑

Wonder does she just train anyone, I didn't know she was certified to give someone qualifications,

My niece is looking to do brow course, Wonder how much Toni charges lol
You have to go and get trained properly by the HD brow people. She most certainly isn’t able to train someone officially.

Reactions: 1
Well zero respect for that!.....Powder and Pout are lucky she's not an ambassador for them or their brushes anymore!

Theirs are next to none! If this is the carry on she's at she deserves nothing!

She'll ruin herself yet😔😳
I bought one of them powder n pout brushes at the time thought it was crap. Bad quality

For her being soooo passionate about make-up , she only does brows, I don't get it

I don't think she's as qualified as she claims

Everyone must be patch test,

Does she/The girls/lashking have insurance to do LVL TREATMENTS,
HD Eyebrows, HD tint and wax,
One/one make up classes

For her being soooo passionate about make-up , she only does brows, I don't get it

I don't think she's as qualified as she claims

Everyone must be patch test,

Does she/The girls/lashking have insurance to do LVL TREATMENTS,
HD Eyebrows, HD tint and wax,
One/one make up classes
She is most definitely not.... She did a hobby makeup course and a few masterclasses. Her makeup skills are shocking.... She is a one trick pony who "doesn't like colour"

Reactions: 4
She is most definitely not.... She did a hobby makeup course and a few masterclasses. Her makeup skills are shocking.... She is a one trick pony who "doesn't like colour"
I noticed that she never uses much colours on her eye lids. Same old same old all the time so boring

Truly shocking the amount the wee boy is left, it's like she only has one child, I understand that he has additional needs but they are at work all day, so I he beds his mum and dad

Truly shocking the amount the wee boy is left, it's like she only has one child, I understand that he has additional needs but they are at work all day, so I he beds his mum and dad
Its bad alright I see they are staying away another night the poor boy. I wonder what kind person are they taking advantage of leaving the child again with them.

Reactions: 2
He’s probably in respite or doesn’t their mate paddy mind him, didn’t she say before he was trained in all his meds/tube feeding etc

It's so sad that he's left out,
He never seems to be included, on her inst stories he's always in his room, or on the sofa, wee pet,

She'll probably come on stating that she's working all hours creating make-up, brushes etc to give him the best life,

Without his dla & carers money she'd have no range rover...

Awe Jesus anyone see her latest Insta lol

Last edited:
Sure she ‘couldnt possibly live without’ those powder and pout brushes. Dropped them like a hot spud as soon as Cliona flashed the cash to buy in all her own range. 🤑🤑🤑

You have to go and get trained properly by the HD brow people. She most certainly isn’t able to train someone officially.
How did cliona come into the picture at all??

I bought one of them powder n pout brushes at the time thought it was crap. Bad quality
Fact. I asked the other half to get me the five brush set for Christmas a year or two ago an they were piss poor to say the least - heard quite a few others say the same. Purchased the grainne mccoy brushes a few months ago an I have to say they are amazing, would recommend them to anyone!

It's so sad that he's left out,
He never seems to be included, on her inst stories he's always in his room, or on the sofa, wee pet,

She'll probably come on stating that she's working all hours creating make-up, brushes etc to give him the best life,

Without his dla & carers money she'd have no range rover...

Awe Jesus anyone see her latest Insta lol
Omg the shape of her 😂😂😂😂

I know someone who worked for Ciara daly And she said all her products come from China too with stupid mark up on them
She had a stand in Victoria Square one Christmas and my boyfriend bought me a brush set and spent a FORTUNE and the brushes were pure shite, spent more time picking the black bristles off my face 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
She must of been getting a good read there sitting on her arse doing nothing as usual judging by the latest post😂😂 for someone that works so hard it’s a wonder her arse isn’t shaped like a chair but then again all that saggy skin will act as a barrier

• Haha
That was a typo it was meant to read needs his mum and dad just in case you are reading this toni

She must of been getting a good read there sitting on her arse doing nothing as usual judging by the latest post😂😂 for someone that works so hard it’s a wonder her arse isn’t shaped like a chair but then again all that saggy skin will act as a barrier
What was her post tonight?

How did cliona come into the picture at all??
Not sure. I remember Toni did cliona’s wedding make up for her first and 2nd marriage. Then they were friends and next thing ‘business partners’. But that’s gone to tit now like every other professional relationship she has with anyone. It can’t be a coincidence anyone she works with never sticks around very long. Apart from that girl Ciara. They do seem to have been friends for years.

Cliona grew up in the same area as Toni,
There I no way cliona would associate herself with Toni behaviour,

Toni wants to everything that everyone else has, in my opinion, She's just greedy and very jealous,

Toni and ciara went to school together, was it not ciara to leaked the group messages about toni and the photographer slagging people.
Ciara has been slagging Toni off and telling people what she's like / saying in the salon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.