Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the cheek of her cancelling her clients without telling them and then doing a live, I hope they see through her lies and don't go back.
Also did toni not make the eldest niece who had the baby recently choose between her and her mother and that's why she left?
There was definitely some feud between them for ages, Caitlin always featured and she always used her to demo make up on etc then all of sudden she was gone for months even years. Toni is very generous to those girls it has to be said.

Reactions: 1
Went for a nosy, she turned the comments off. She's a disgrace not showing for work but doing a live. To think I used to think she was great. Mortified for myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was definitely some feud between them for ages, Caitlin always featured and she always used her to demo make up on etc then all of sudden she was gone for months even years. Toni is very generous to those girls it has to be said.
Not saying she is bad to them but I think it's more to get one over on their mother

Reactions: 4
She's just launched a new red lipstick called "lips like strawberry wine" like the song Paul sang to her when they first met🎢🎢

She has to take paracetamol folks and can't be at work but she's peeing herself over on her insta tonightπŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Anyone tried any of her make up products?? Kinda curious about this one.

How does she have 43 thousand followers but whenever she does a live she gets about 200 viewers πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I think most of her followers are bots!

Reactions: 2
Jesus Paul is in them stupid looking shoes too, they look like something the NHS would be giving ye for bad feet πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just launched a new red lipstick called "lips like strawberry wine" like the song Paul sang to her when they first met🎢🎢

She has to take paracetamol folks and can't be at work but she's peeing herself over on her insta tonightπŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Anyone tried any of her make up products?? Kinda curious about this one.
Me too it is actually quite a nice colour. Didn’t like juicy Lucy it’s a bit 90s icy pink πŸ˜‚

I'll be away buying it now I will keep you updatedπŸ˜‚ i don't do nude lipsticks but show me some colour, take my money lol🀣🀣

What was that all about at the end of the live people saying do it and Paul was all no? I missed it never seen it all

At the start of the year two years ago she said she was going to stop buying stuff and save to buy the house she's in because she has done so much work to it. Also she has said before that her dream is that her family and her mum & dad will all live in a bungalow somewhere some day, so maybe that's why she doesn't care about buying her own home, she probably doesn't see herself staying there longterm. plus i'm almost sure if someone in the house gets benefits the cost of the rent is picked up through housing benefit so if that's the case they're living there rent free. that also might be why it doesn't bother her. if i had a house for free i wouldn't know myself!
i'd say the bungalow is planned for when the compensation comes from the infected blood enquiry- not that money can compensate for what her mother has been through in terms of bad health because of it. let's face it, what good is money to you at this point but if it could build a comfortable home for the extended family to all be together and look after each other.
mind you, toni has siblings so i don't know how that would pan out. they might object to money being used to build toni a bungalow!
The rent won’t necessarily be covered due to receiving benefits. My household receives some benefits due to a family member having a disability. I pay full rent. The money received for their sons disability will be disregarded as income. Toni has always claimed that she pays full rent she she lived there. I’d say their rent is probably Β£80 per week as it is a council house. To be fair I do think they pay full rent.

P

Awk girls please naw don't tell me these are from Ali Express???? Aww couldn't be could they😳😳
Of course they are.... All the tat she sells is. U think shes financing them being made and going to a factory to perfect and manufacture them.? Naw. Shes ripping people off with cheap chinese make up

So shes run to take a covid test.... Yet is clearly not sick.... Test is negative and shes still not returning to work till next week. And people still pay her and keep her in business

Last edited:
  • Sad
Imagine putting your own son at such danger after having three months off work and then galavanting every weekend she should be done with child abuse straight on for a live after not seeing him for days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Awk girls please naw don't tell me these are from Ali Express???? Aww couldn't be could they😳😳
[/QUOTE]

of course she is! please tell me nobody really believes the cmb brand is on the same level as the big make-up / cosmetic houses that have actual chemists and scientists working for them to manufacture/ produce make-up? testing to make sure they're ok for use on human beings and costing mega money to do so, warehouses to store millions of Β£ of products in, distribution warehouses to ship them worldwide from? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
of course she's buying it all off Ali! πŸ˜‚
also, be careful if u do buy it because i saw someone saying there's no ingredients list on the products. christ knows what you'd be putting on your mouth. 😱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her botox must have been topped up, she has no facial expressions at all

Is that not against trading standards, claiming she has designed and made a product?

Reactions: 2
Her botox must have been topped up, she has no facial expressions at all

Is that not against trading standards, claiming she has designed and made a product?
She gets anymore shes gonna be a wax work..... The lips have been topped up too

Well because she sticks her own label on it she can claim whatever she wants. Loads of people do it. Its awful
And people believe them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.