Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't cope with her on the live tonight apparently she couldn't bring herself to wash her hair because she was "busy"..... Seriously how she works in such a close proximity to people in the business she is in its beyond me she must absolutely stink🤢

Such a disgusting woman and let me tell you Toni I'd say there are woman just as busy as you who can keep themselves hygienic! You'd think you were business woman and mother of the year the way you go on🙄🙄

More full or s**t than a slurry tanker😏💩

And here folks we have my new brush!! Aww I've been using it for ages...just took half a year to get here coming all the way from crappy Express🥱😅

Awww she has no shame🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Couldn't cope with her on the live tonight apparently she couldn't bring herself to wash her hair because she was "busy"..... Seriously how she works in such a close proximity to people in the business she is in its beyond me she must absolutely stink🤢

Such a disgusting woman and let me tell you Toni I'd say there are woman just as busy as you who can keep themselves hygienic! You'd think you were business woman and mother of the year the way you go on🙄🙄

More full or s**t than a slurry tanker😏💩

And here folks we have my new brush!! Aww I've been using it for ages...just took half a year to get here coming all the way from crappy Express🥱😅

Awww she has no shame🙄
another brush? I never watched it, didn't want to listen to the fake voice

Her live last night OMG - the noise of Maddison iPads was putting her off her train of thought And she couldn’t concentrate , and the death stares she was giving Paul for not controlling him , I’d say there was an almighty row in the Manor last night .
And how she said she needs 10 mins outside after a days work having to put on a happy face to clients , she needed time out before she entered the house to the four ipads . She really let her self down badly .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t wash her hair but had time to put on all her gold jewellery, a tonne of shiny bronzer and her best jammies. Poor Cinderella Paul was doing the dishes in the background

Reactions: 5
She keeps saying ‘blend out right into the hair line’ so not only is she not washing her hair it’s also gonna be covered in makeup 🤮 seriously just wash it! I really hope she’s just taking the hand to get a reaction

• Sick
She keeps saying ‘blend out right into the hair line’ so not only is she not washing her hair it’s also gonna be covered in makeup 🤮 seriously just wash it! I really hope she’s just taking the hand to get a reaction
See the local MUAs who blend into blonde hairlines should know better its horrendous, can't name them but there is a male derry Mua who does this all the time

Reactions: 2
Her live last night OMG - the noise of Maddison iPads was putting her off her train of thought And she couldn’t concentrate , and the death stares she was giving Paul for not controlling him , I’d say there was an almighty row in the Manor last night .
And how she said she needs 10 mins outside after a days work having to put on a happy face to clients , she needed time out before she entered the house to the four ipads . She really let her self down badly .
The face of thunder was unreal. Poor maddison isn't even allowed into the living room now!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Now her poor mammys in the manor eating that stinking beef from yesterday 🤢
Any wonder Derry is the covid hot stop

Definitely!! Olivia mcveigh needs 1. Her running around the place before everything closes and then says she’s covid 😳 and Gerry lavs too 🙈
mum highly confused about her period of self isolation

her mum came on stories last Tuesday saying Olivia had been diagnosed the week before - by her social activity that week I assumed diagnosis in the latter part of that week ..
Tonight she’s back home in Tyrone

Ó

her mum came on stories last Tuesday saying Olivia had been diagnosed the week before - by her social activity that week I assumed diagnosis in the latter part of that week ..
Omg the mother is worse than her on her own page!!😩😅.....naw can't cope😂...

Her mother telling everyone she has been suffering from a night of vomiting and diarrhoea cheers for that👍

Some people seem to make social media unbearable....so in love with themselves 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ó

Omg the mother is worse than her on her own page!!😩😅.....naw can't cope😂...

Her mother telling everyone she has been suffering from a night of vomiting and diarrhoea cheers for that👍

Some people seem to make social media unbearable....so in love with themselves 🙄😂
What's the mothers handle? Is she trying to be like so sue me's mother with her social media or what's the craic?

Reactions: 1

She was out the Thursday or Friday when the pubs in Belfast were closing, I’m assuming she didn’t get tested til after that night out (although nothing shocks me anymore tbh), so that means she only got tested last weekend. How could her isolation already be over?? Plus she still had symptoms a couple of days ago 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.