Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are safety issues with children who are tube fed and covid at the minute
Ah OK I just wondered as she is out gallivanting everywhere and I genuinely thought that him being at school wouldn't have made much difference

Reactions: 2
Ah OK I just wondered as she is out gallivanting everywhere and I genuinely thought that him being at school wouldn't have made much difference
The way she’s running about it really wouldn’t make a difference .. she’s going back to the same house as him after touring the country

Reactions: 1
Shes clearly reading here and paying very close attention. All these quotes and speeches are to address the Tattle.
And they will only.continute tondrive the chat. Actions speak louder than words.

Reactions: 3
Oh my word!!! Big day for CMB!! Hindash - one of the biggest and best MUAs on Insta who paints the faces of celebs like Rhianna and Naomi Campbell - is using CMB's very own magic wand in his latest video!! It's a wonder he never tagged her seeing as you know how it was her own creation that she's been working herself to the bone on, hasn't had time to bless herself the cretur! I hope somebody didnt copy her design!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my word!!! Big day for CMB!! Hindash - one of the biggest and best MUAs on Insta who paints the faces of celebs like Rhianna and Naomi Campbell - is using CMB's very own magic wand in his latest video!! It's a wonder he never tagged her seeing as you know how it was her own creation that she's been working herself to the bone on, hasn't had time to bless herself the cretur! I hope somebody didnt copy her design!
Omg poor CMB, she should really copyright her creations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone cancelled their brows today that they waited on for ages to enjoy that glorious weather!!! Absolute hole 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so unprofessional its actually embarrassing 🙈🙈
Actually shocking, was she not on gloating about how amazing her business was going in the year she should have failed, keep that up toni and yout business will fail in 2021, people wait weeks for an appointment with you and you think you can treat them how you want, you're a disgrace

Reactions: 2
Actually shocking, was she not on gloating about how amazing her business was going in the year she should have failed, keep that up toni and yout business will fail in 2021, people wait weeks for an appointment with you and you think you can treat them how you want, you're a disgrace
Agree. Right now she needs her clients and their business more than they need her.
I know of another person in the industry up that way who didnt turn in for their clients when they had specifically booked with this person for a wedding and they weren't told. They turned up to the salon only to be allocated to someone else (a junior in this case) in the person's absence.
They lost a lot of business and custom that day as the clients went elsewhere after and didnt give a second chance and they made sure everyone knew what happened. It's a small town with a lot of competing businesses.

Reactions: 3
Agree. Right now she needs her clients and their business more than they need her.
I know of another person in the industry up that way who didnt turn in for their clients when they had specifically booked with this person for a wedding and they weren't told. They turned up to the salon only to be allocated to someone else (a junior in this case) in the person's absence.
They lost a lot of business and custom that day as the clients went elsewhere after and didnt give a second chance and they made sure everyone knew what happened. It's a small town with a lot of competing businesses.
LMD? As she's famous for doing this

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And she's at it again, how the hell does her business keep going? Ah yes I forget the girls do it all.
You've not treated yourself in a while, what since a day ago!
The really sad part is that she believes her own Bs, but I do think inside she is full of sadness, hence the overeating and then overspending she could do with some councelling

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And she's at it again, how the hell does her business keep going? Ah yes I forget the girls do it all.
You've not treated yourself in a while, what since a day ago!
The really sad part is that she believes her own Bs, but I do think inside she is full of sadness, hence the overeating and then overspending she could do with some councelling
I actually cannot get over how a business owner would encourage ppl to cancel their appointments... As I've said in previous posts I genuinely do not know how anyone darkens her door, she is an actual disgrace not to mention as lazy as the days long! If you're reading this Maybe it's time ye dug a bit deeper within yourself Toni and get to what the root of your problems / issues are? We can't all be wrong like!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.