Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor aul Toni the day she nearly got shot in Miami, so dramatic like the shots were no where near them as far as I remember at the time. They all went into some cupboard. Someone was shot right outside her window not that long ago, I'd be more concerned about that but sure she sits out in her lovely garden not a bother on her. Jesus but I can't stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor aul Toni the day she nearly got shot in Miami, so dramatic like the shots were no where near them as far as I remember at the time. They all went into some cupboard. Someone was shot right outside her window not that long ago, I'd be more concerned about that but sure she sits out in her lovely garden not a bother on her. Jesus but I can't stand her
Sure was she not peeking threw the blinds the night that was all going on in the town? It’s all about showing off 🙄 woohoo you’ve been to Miami now duck off 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sure was she not peeking threw the blinds the night that was all going on in the town? It’s all about showing off 🙄 woohoo you’ve been to Miami now duck off 😘
Aye sure she was videoing it too and freaking out. The whole thing was plastered all over her insta story.

She did surely sure mind she was like 'jesus I think someone was shot'!

Thats it exactly my holidays r better than ur holidays is that dolls mentality

Reactions: 2
The best dramatic award goes to Toni drama queen,,,,

Oh, I plaster all over insta that you only took your daughter on holidays ,,, insurance is to much to pay to take your son

Saw Antonio in letterkenny today. She looked like tit. She was sitting in the cafe on her phone for ages while her mum and Jennifer struggled on their own.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Saw Antonio in letterkenny today. She looked like tit. She was sitting in the cafe on her phone for ages while her mum and Jennifer struggled on their own.
Awe that's awful, She's on bragging that she took her mum shopping to penneys and her wee mammy was wearing her pyjamas and house slippers

Reactions: 3
Well isn't toni great she's made her mammy a lovely home cooked dinner oh wait no its all deep fat fried frozen tit the usual 😂

Reactions: 3
But she had her huge designer sunglasses on!!!
Her hair was standing on her at the back. She actually looked like she had been dragged through a hedge.

I couldn't believe it that she was sat at the table for a good 15/20 mins on her own. Not sure if the others had gone to the toilet or in penny's but you would think either Toni should have been with them. Her mother was in the wheelchair like. It's a sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You spoke to soon, he is in her stories now and Maggie mays face is like wtf in one of them.
I just seen Maggie mays face .. she looks likes she knows she’s walked in on a show being put on for the cameras and couldn’t be arsed

Did Antonio just say she got her dress from Primark at the end of July ? 🤔 And her suppose to be under strict quarantine for her Vulenrable son ? So vulenrable that she closed the shop early and went into such a strict lock down 🙄 ? Cant even take her Mum out for the day without trying to act the martar 🙄😴

Reactions: 6
Did Antonio just say she got her dress from Primark at the end of July ? 🤔 And her suppose to be under strict quarantine for her Vulenrable son ? So vulenrable that she closed the shop early and went into such a strict lock down 🙄 ? Cant even take her Mum out for the day without trying to act the martar 🙄😴
I also don’t think all that shopping constitutes a ‘capsule’ wardrobe 😂 she’s so full of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even on her holidays she’s still working...nobody has the work ethic of Antonia! I mean the sweat of holding up a bottle of tan

• Haha
So now we can add sectarian to her list of hole things, it might be a joke but don't put tit like that out there.
I love how you had a lovely day with your mum, yet sat alone for ages. I'm sorry Antonio change your name to colour me head

Wow.... you are keeping your private life private, is that right Mrs post my tit on Instagram 50 times a day!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.