Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought there was a wee want in her but today just confirms it all. As if she didn't have enough clothes? Like she wears the same outfit multiple days in a row, the same shite pjs over and over. Yet has 100 blazers and 50 hats. She must be going somewhere nice in February to wear a new outfit every 5 mins because that's the only way she will get any form of wear out of them clothes.

Unless you're the denim jumpsuit, she's got plenty of wears out of that travesty 🙄

Toni, stop spending money on yourself and treat that wee boy of yours to something that isn't a freebie teether 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she on fat burners or something she sounds absolutely manic today! Someone better call her gp and get her prescription filled stat! 😳 What a looper.

Reactions: 4
Ther is no need for that amount of new clothes ..... ive no words she makes me sick

Reactions: 6
Is she on fat burners or something she sounds absolutely manic today! Someone better call her gp and get her prescription filled stat! 😳 What a looper.
Definitely. She’s neurotic today. Think month of February in Gransha is on the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She goes through while manic phases.. gym, cooking with the instant pot, cooking with the airfryer, buying new clothes, endless trips to Belfast, "GBS", organising her sugar filled snacks in the pantry, decorating the house, decorating the salon, rearranging the wardrobe, live makeup demos and sales. Then repeats all over again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Genuinely, what the duck is GBS? 😂😂
Greedy witch syndrome according to Toni 🙄

Reactions: 3
Those latest stories are horrible to watch, she’s seriously unwell. I had to flick on I couldn’t listen to her, first time I’ve honestly felt really sorry for her. I know I always say she’s trying to fill a void but the amount of clothes and how proud she is to show off is just so sad 😞 she needs to put the money spent on 45 pairs of matching flares into her mental health and speak to someone. She can post all the passive aggressive quotes and those who matter don’t mind tit she wants but it’s fooling nobody!!!

• Heart
Her stories today are alarming..she is being seriously failed by her family and friends..She has plenty of mental health professionals who she tags and invites to her events, if they had any scrap of integrity they would be reaching out to her..
But maybe they do reach out and Toni thinks its perfectly normal to behave the way she does

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she posts these videos showing all the clothes because she knows how much it annoys people here.

Truth be told, I'd be so, so jealous if there was even an ounce of style in anything she's showing but they're the most bert things ever. If you're going to show off at least do it with things other people would actually be jealous of.

Brutal.

Seriously all the clothes plonked on Ms bed! She’s a dick, not even as much as a bed sheet change after all her stank infested clobber

Reactions: 1
“Any spare money the end of the month I’ll treat myself to one thing”. How about start some savings for your wains or a deposit to buy the house? Oh aye the aul ma is buying her slither house and that’s why she’s had tetris towers done up for the new owners. She’s absolutely bleeping off her trolley.

Reactions: 5
What I just watched is actually so sad. The price for those 5 pairs of trousers would get her a good few therapy sessions. That’s nothing to do with greed, it’s obsessive and worrying. The fact she can’t even part with the stuff she has that she never wears and will never wear says a lot. I just look at that wardrobe and think what all that would amount to in savings to go towards something or for Maddison’s future as I’ve said before they won’t be around forever.

She’s unhinged. I’ve never seen anything like it. Some day, she’s going to be a Case Study. Preaches about your health being your wealth and not needing material possessions and then shows all the clothes - and that’s not even all of them.

She’s very unwell. She clearly hasn’t a true friend in the world if she has to talk to her phone in that manner. She’s one for preaching about the devil but the devil makes work for idle hands, Toni. Perhaps try earning a living and spending quality time with your son instead of being a lazy witch and spending your ill gotten gains ALL the time.

My other half would not tolerate that squandering of money. Perfect Paul the enabler can't possibly love her if he doesn’t intervene. I don’t feel pity for her but I know I should. What a sad, unfulfilled life she leads.

Attached a shot from her stories for all you blocked trolls.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm actually gobsmacked. The amount of stuff with tags still on too. Disgusted..:oops:
Paul’s sitting there listening to her talking crap about the OCD- shopping
He knows what going on in his own house. He’s enabling her if he wasn’t he’d speak up. FFS Paul grow a pair 😳😳

She’s unhinged. I’ve never seen anything like it. Some day, she’s going to be a Case Study. Preaches about your health being your wealth and not needing material possessions and then shows all the clothes - and that’s not even all of them.

She’s very unwell. She clearly hasn’t a true friend in the world if she has to talk to her phone in that manner. She’s one for preaching about the devil but the devil makes work for idle hands, Toni. Perhaps try earning a living and spending quality time with your son instead of being a lazy witch and spending your ill gotten gains ALL the time.

My other half would not tolerate that squandering of money. Perfect Paul the enabler can't possibly love her if he doesn’t intervene. I don’t feel pity for her but I know I should. What a sad, unfulfilled life she leads.

Attached a shot from her stories for all you blocked trolls.
100% agree

All banged on a credit card

Them 2 are already blacklistedbthey couldn't get credit for a loaf of bread

That's why they have never been able to buy the house from the housing executive

She is an absolute slabber and a glorified head

I'm actually shocked her house has never been broken into, all that so called designer gear, would sell on fast lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.