Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a stupid question but what effect does the bypass have on your stomach if it’s not used? Does it still work as normal or does it shrink away same as it would shrink if you weren’t eating?
It still has a blood supply and it produces digestive juices etc it stays alive if that makes sense. As the surgery can be reversed if needs be down the line etc.

Reactions: 2
Look at Paul cleaning the windows and Cruella filming it all....how fitting.

I feel for Paul he carries that house and everyone in it on his back. She does duck all. Has all the qualities and traits of a Narcissist. She honestly is the most selfish, self obsessed, pompous little fucker I've ever seen!!!!
Awh come on now that’s hardly fair! She organised all the junk food into baskets and jars that wasn’t gonna happen itself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They should be mortified the dirt of them windows and Paul is a big Nancy as well making a whole show of it. He manipulates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They should be mortified the dirt of them windows and Paul is a big Nancy as well making a whole show of it. He manipulates her.
Who the duck cleans windows when it’s pitch black outside
How would you know if there was streaks 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Who the duck cleans windows when it’s pitch black outside
How would you know if there was streaks 😂😂
He’d do better to strip that bed because we know Toni will never do it ……..
Has anyone ever seen her ‘do housework’ 😝

That Christmas bedding is on at least 6 weeks, imagine how dirty and manky it is..She goes to bed with her make up on, doesn't wash her hair and then leaves bedding on 6 weeks..Its beyond filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The tree up way before Christmas and then the rush to take it down before the sixth.

Reactions: 1
Just listening to Toni speak on that last post. Think I need an interpreter. I’m local and I can’t understand a bloody word she says.

• Haha
“WUUURRRRR”

🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s “Lurrrrrrred” though so that’s the main thing 🙄

Wouldn’t fancy having to use the reformer after Queen Stench the walking infection 🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My pilates will never be the same again..im so angry but like everything else she won't stick it

Reactions: 5
Aw crap. She went to the Pilates place I was going to go to. Am not going there now cos I wouldn't go near any machine shes been on, god knows what I would catch 🤢🤢🤮
The machine would need destroyed from the amount of germs that would be on it, even a good clean wouldn't suffice.
I’ve often wondered how Hazel or any of the other salon employees could wash her filthy hair - If it was me I’d point blank refuse. Either that or I’d have to cut all my fingers off after 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wee question to settle a discussion in work, does any one know is it the tree down on the 6th or before the 6th?
Everyone I know takes theirs down on the 12th night, the night before epiphany. My ma was fervent about it growing up because the old wives tale is if they're still up on the 6th you've to leave them up all year or it's bad luck.

Also, can we take a moment for Toni microwaving mexican beef in the salon?? Can you imagine going in to get your brows done and she's stunk the whole place out???

That is the argument in here, and google is the same! I am just trying to have no bad luck this year lol, i think i will take it down this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is the argument in here, and google is the same! I am just trying to have no bad luck this year lol, i think i will take it down this evening
My mum is very religious and always says it should be kept up until the 6th. Mine is down and all 😂

Jesus Christ why does she make her dinner look like something that has been vomited back up again 🤢 not well

Reactions: 5
Yes Toni Paul's spuds are to die for, literally! The amount of butter he just fired into them would be enough to clog your arteries, and there's her going onto us about her low calorie snacks and fruit bowls, dumb as rocks honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Toni Paul's spuds are to die for, literally! The amount of butter he just fired into them would be enough to clog your arteries, and there's her going onto us about her low calorie snacks and fruit bowls, dumb as rocks honestly.
Yes those spuds are as unhealthy AF😳😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.