Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The Gallagher family make me sick.

Derry is one of the most deprived city’s in Northern Ireland, if not the UK. It’s down to a lack of investment, poor infrastructure and troubles legacy (trauma, mental illness etc). Decent people are genuinely struggling to get by in the current climate.

Then there’s her, flaunting all her designer goods and excessive spending for all to see - then allegedly out with a begging bowl to a charity. I despair 😔 Just when I think they are the lowest of the low, they go lower. I’m usually just mortified for them as they are complete trash, but this has actually made me angry. Anyone who supports them deserves the Chinese tat for Christmas. Hope it brings them out in a rash.

I m sitting with 1.45p in my account and not a thing in for Christmas and I would never even ask for any help at all, I would be mortified people knowing my situation
I’m not being a dick - if I could private message you I would. Is there anything you need? Could you make an Amazon wish list and share it here? I’d certainly support it. I’ve been there over the years myself and I know how it feels. You’ve nothing to be mortified about ❤ I don’t know your situation but there is help out there if you need it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lurkingloads

Come on guys ripping MaggieMay about her reading skills isn't on. Say whatever about Toni, there's plenty to say, but the wee girl didn't ask for this like her ma does. If I put my teen on camera to read he'd probably sound like English isn't his first language purely because he'd be uncomfortable on camera. The biggest problem here is that Toni just had to show off what she bought MM so posted the video anyway not giving a fuck that it''s embarrassed MM and contributed to people slagging her off. That's Toni for you though, all about showing how much money she pretends she has and no thought for her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Why can’t you go into the new year with dirty hair. You didn’t go anywhere in 22 with clean hair.
HOWLING 🤣

“Lithuania, Lanzarote, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sorrento, Florence, Rome, Palma, Cannes, Saint Tropez, England, Argeles Sur Mer”

And countless nights away in hotels North and South.

Cretter is never out the door 😜 Nobody likes a show off Toni!

To be serious for a moment, this site gets a lot of unnecessary hate from people who don’t understand that observing and discussing is not a crime. Just want to thank my fellow trolls for all the entertainment this year. Happy new year folks 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Colour me bootiful #20 Paul, the Witch and the wardrobe

Naw she cannot be serious about forgetting she has all these high price items.. am just waiting on her pulling out a wooly fucking mammoth saying aww Paul I forgot I even had this..she's a dose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Over the Top & Under the Knife, for Godsake Toni would you ever get a life!

Or

Over the Top & Under the Knife, come on Toni, stop playing the happy wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

secondhandnews

What?? Did he say this or was he wearing the Celtic jumper in the shop? I’m blocked
Absolute OTT reaction like. It's a green Christmas jumper with wee white triangles to make it look like an elf costume and bells on it, with a Celtic logo on a fake pocket on the front. That's literally it. Standard NI tribalism to imply that supporting a football team means Protestants aren't welcome in your shop 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

VioletBear

VIP Member
It’s 100% about toni. I really hope in my heart the things she was supposed to have said aren’t true this would be a new low even for her but if it is true it just shows you the extent of her fakeness and all shite she spews online is a load of balls. Anastasia if you are reading this hold your head high and continue to be true to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Why's she acting as if she's pure torn on her stories about giving MM a fucking party? Surely if she's old enough to look after the granny, and old enough to say the word sex in front of her ma and 50k followers then surely she's old enough to know that her sick brother comes first. She got all the presents in the world anyway (that she bloody asked for, instead of a party)!!

Toni, we know you're posting those stories because you're trying to look like you're the bigger person, the show must go on for your wee MM while your son is sick. But really, the party would be happening regardless. You're just trying to soften the blow of how people will react. Does she not know by now that everyone can see through her bullshit 😂

I'm sorry but if my child was sick, taking seizures probably because of the change of environment or whatever, I'd be by his side. Not on my phone. Not justifying my spoilt daughters party to my insta followers. Not slabbering that I've no time to phone my customers, but plenty of time to write shite posts and plan a party. And I certainly wouldn't be having a party in my house, that could potentially (as you've said yourself), cause my already sick child, more upset!!!

By God does she annoy the life out of me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Think I'm done with my rant now! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 24

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
The Gallagher family make me sick.

Derry is one of the most deprived city’s in Northern Ireland, if not the UK. It’s down to a lack of investment, poor infrastructure and troubles legacy (trauma, mental illness etc). Decent people are genuinely struggling to get by in the current climate.

Then there’s her, flaunting all her designer goods and excessive spending for all to see - then allegedly out with a begging bowl to a charity. I despair 😔 Just when I think they are the lowest of the low, they go lower. I’m usually just mortified for them as they are complete trash, but this has actually made me angry. Anyone who supports them deserves the Chinese tat for Christmas. Hope it brings them out in a rash.

I’m not being a dick - if I could private message you I would. Is there anything you need? Could you make an Amazon wish list and share it here? I’d certainly support it. I’ve been there over the years myself and I know how it feels. You’ve nothing to be mortified about ❤ I don’t know your situation but there is help out there if you need it.

This... Original Derry girl. If there's any way at all I could help. This is so shit it really is. People can say what they want about this page but any thread I've seen everyone has been as supportive as they can to eachother. We have one thing in common. We hate scamming thieves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Kizzyd33

Seriously that is a bit harsh. I don’t agree with how Toni handled today writing the posts on her stories but MM is a good girl. Yes, she gets spoilt but I know I’d spoil my daughter too within my means. Toni’s way of handling things publicly is awful but both those Wayne’s are good. It is bound to be tough with Madison at times but they do care for him.
Tell that to the wee girl who perfect MM bullied to the point she self harmed. Called her a gypsy, because she didn't have the best trainers or school bag. Asked in from of a crowd why the wee girls blazer was faded and no one else's was. It was a blazer her older sister had. Or why she had a mono brow. I was never going to post this. I spoil my kids to an extent. But assholes they are not. They know if I ever heard of them bullying anyone, they would be in serious trouble. But it was poor MM who was apparently bullied, when she was called out on her crap.

• Wow
  • Heart

hello899

VIP Member
So I've stated before that I have no faith in St Vincent De Paul but a family member has just witnessed Paul using a voucher from them in Costcutters in Beechwood

• Wow
  • Angry

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Absolute OTT reaction like. It's a green Christmas jumper with wee white triangles to make it look like an elf costume and bells on it, with a Celtic logo on a fake pocket on the front. That's literally it. Standard NI tribalism to imply that supporting a football team means Protestants aren't welcome in your shop 🙄
It's not an over reaction. You may see it as "standard NI tribalism" but try being a protestant and going into the salon and have the celtic logo shoves in your face as he's doing your brows.
You know yourself a protestant wouldn't be comfortable. A Catholic wouldn't be comfortable in a place where someone is wearing a rangers top
Forget about that crap with private and public sectors. It doesn't matter. No one in a business that deals with customers show wear things that could offend them

• Heart
Reactions: 22

darkcherry14k

She literally make's everything about her, this countdown to MM birthday is basically all about her. The presents are things SHE likes and can enjoy, just like the advent calendar she bought for Paul - it was for her really! We can see clearly here MM has not been going to school and she's damn near illiterate and shoved infront of the camera to make her narcissistic ma look like a great mother but in turn showing the complete opposite! Meanwhile poor M is shoved upstairs with 2 or 3 tablets for company while his ma is on social media steady showing off when she could be laying with her son interacting with him.
I am not surprised but disgusted that Paul was using charity vouchers in the shop, no excuse for it, even if he was shopping for someone else any decent person would pay for the shopping yourself instead of use the voucher! If they can afford rituals advent calendar's and oversized expensive diffusers they don't need charity vouchers! Complete greedy scammers! They probably claim allsorts just because they can not necause they need it, absolute cretins!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Please don’t think I’m trying to moderate, I’m not. I just can’t imagine being 14 years old and being told by peers that I’m being talked about on a gossip site 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just something to think about.

Toni deserves every single bit of criticism she gets on here, as do the other adults she involves on her page, I’m just really uncomfortable discussing MM in depth.

What I will say is this, I hope when MM is an adult, she moves away from toxic Toni for work or education etc and broadens her horizons. I genuinely hope for her sake that history doesn’t repeat itself.

Reactions: 21

Kizzyd33

Afternoon folks.
I have been a bit quiet since my previous post.

I had to calm a few people because of my post as they were worried it would trace back to them. As was I. Absolutely no harm was meant to Anastasia. I asked if I should delete my post. I was told there was no point as screenshots were taken and doing the rounds.
I shouldn't have posted in the first place but I was annoyed at your doll being so two faced. What I have gathered is the love and support for Anastasia has increased and rightly so.

If Anastasia reads this I am sorry that you found out this way. I never in any way meant for you to get hurt. But I can guarantee you are much better off without fake friendships.

Please continue to be the beautiful classy sassy lady that you are. You will be the last girl standing, that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OK guys.. rumour has it that Toni is going for more surgery. This time its to get Rachel removed from her hole. 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 20

gossiplady17

I’m Protestant and would never dream of wearing a Rangers top or any other symbols that would announce my religion. I deliberately stay away from that as it gives me the ick. NI will never move on and I can’t wait to leave here
I’m reading this thread as a Derry girl who’s lived in England nearly 10 years and I’m baffled a Christmas jumper would offend anybody to be honest 😂 this is the problem with NI, somebody’s offended by something all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 20