Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Spending money on herself like she hasn't a care, but couldn't afford the wee boys chair?

Reactions: 25
The way she gets on about food grits me. You’d think she’d never been in a supermarket in her life. Or had a cooked meal from her own kitchen ( maybe not)
Where has she been for nearly 40 years. Planet Toni. Maybe the aliens took her and they’ve now send her back
Toni the food has always been there 🥗🥙🌯🌮🌭🍔

Reactions: 5
Colour me bootiful #20 Paul, the Witch and the wardrobe

Naw she cannot be serious about forgetting she has all these high price items.. am just waiting on her pulling out a wooly bleeping mammoth saying aww Paul I forgot I even had this..she's a dose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She keeps finding things but what’s she going to do about them
Watching her at those wardrobes / cupboards giving me anxiety. I’d be out with the black bin bags and down the charity shop asap.
Clear house clear mind 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
She keeps finding things but what’s she going to do about them
Watching her at those wardrobes / cupboards giving me anxiety. I’d be out with the black bin bags and down the charity shop asap.
Clear house clear mind 😳😳😳😳
She’s done this so many times before. It’s absolutely ridiculous!

“Yooouuuussss” makes me irrationally angry!

There’s just nothing likeable is there? Nothing at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly never used these products and cosmetics so she never will…why not just sell them? I think in addition to her GBS she’s also a hoarder, some serious issues going on there. Her house gives me so much anxiety there just so much stuff in it, it makes me feel suffocated

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone local know the sister(s)? I saw a dark-haired lady a while back in Derry with a partner and couple of children with her and she was the spitting image of T, was wondering if it could have been a sister? Maybe even the famous sister? If not, it was just some poor unfortunate critter x

Reactions: 1
I’ve never witnessed someone so delusional in thinking that the entirety of Derry loves her, its sickening.
There are some amazingly talented beauticians, nail techs and makeup artists in this town but people continue to give the walking chyicken bawl business due to her “having a reputation”. However, we here know that the only reputation she has is of being a mouth and a benefit scrounger.

Fiver she reeks of Foyle street

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Colour me bootiful #20 " Off my tits on Diazepan, hubbie loves the Butcher man"

Colour me bootiful #20 "Hair & Flaps smell like Killybegs, I filter every pic of my legs"

Colour me bootiful#20 "Living it large in Creggan, Champagne taste on Lemonade wages"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.