Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the stories and honest to god do you want spuds with your butter and double cream! And why the duck would you use an electric whisk to mash your spuds… get a bleeping masher for 99p in home bargains the next day your in…or is Paul’s arm too sore from the extra curricular activities to give them a good mashing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the stories and honest to god do you want spuds with your butter and double cream! And why the duck would you use an electric whisk to mash your spuds… get a bleeping masher for 99p in home bargains the next day your in…or is Paul’s arm too sore from the extra curricular activities to give them a good mashing
Lol I was watching Paul use the whisk and thinking them spuds be freezing by the time they get on the plate! 😂
Also it was so blatantly obvious that most them questions she put up at the weekend were her own.. she shot herself in the foot making out someone told her she was an “Earth Angel” 🫣 She’s the only one I know uses that phrase!

Haven’t been on in a few days with work so Happy New Year fellow “Trolls” 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I use an electric whisk on my spuds and they are the nicest spuds you’d ever eat! No lumps and pure creamy. Not filled with the tit Toni uses though lol

Reactions: 3
is it just me or do Paul's hands look filthy..taking whole month of Feb off and a sale, I wonder is more surgery imminent

Reactions: 6
is it just me or do Paul's hands look filthy..taking whole month of Feb off and a sale, I wonder is more surgery imminent
I was literally just about to come on and say the same! It’s either that or she needs to take it off before the end of the financial year to claim she’s not making enough

Reactions: 3
The big push for the Black Friday sale cash must be paying for something. What else can she have done? She’s already like Frankenstein’s monster. We know she’s getting her bottom teeth destroyed done at Larne Dental. What’s left of her body to butcher?

Sorry

“Compost veneers”

you mean composite, dummy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats with the pilates craze all of a sudden?

I was recommended to do Pilates a while back by my physio for a prolapsed bladder wonder was Toni recommended it too for her prolapsed arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.