Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly taking the hand outta us cause no one could be THAT bleeping stupid to think that was a healthy dinner because she used 2% mince and lighter than light mayo šŸ˜† duck sake you could of swam in the amount of oil that stuff was swimming in, absolutely no need for it!
Seen it all nowā€¦ā€¦Pineapples in oil šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If anyone has followed Toni for years - did she always eat them minging meals or is this something that's come about since the surgery in the pursuit of "health"? I dunno how anybody would get fat off them dinners, half of them would be ending up in the bin
Her Instagram used to actually contain makeup and like good makeup back then. I enjoyed following her then. But now that she's shown her true colours over the years, her page has spiralled out of control and has moved so far from what made her.

Reactions: 13
She refuses to promote any make that isn't her 'own' China tat, at least someone like LMD still promotes other brands as well as her own plus she's good at explaining what's she's doing in her demo's, Toni's are completely pointless and you only see her bother to do them when she has a sale coming up. She's purely driven by greed on zero talent or credibility.

Her Instagram used to actually contain makeup and like good makeup back then. I enjoyed following her then. But now that she's shown her true colours over the years, her page has spiralled out of control and has moved so far from what made her.

Reactions: 11
Is she actually for real? This is the person who told someone to jump of a bridge, laughed at brides and ruined their wedding days and threatened someone woth the "boys"..Toni us 'trolls' are kind and give respect to those who deserve it, calling out your bullshit is not being nasty its called being honest, maybe you should try it sometime

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Is she actually for real? This is the person who told someone to jump of a bridge, laughed at brides and ruined their wedding days and threatened someone woth the "boys"..Toni us 'trolls' are kind and give respect to those who deserve it, calling out your bullshit is not being nasty its called being honest, maybe you should try it sometime
That wasnā€™t her though, it was Patricia šŸ˜‰

Sheā€™s completely deluded and a walking contradiction. Posts like that show how unwell she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually surprised someone hasn't hacked her account,
And that people still follow her
The page name needs changed, it's not a business page it's her own tit show personal page

I'd report it but I'm blocked,

Reactions: 7
Almost time to fly to Gran Canaria but plans have changedā€¦

has she not bothered cancelling the trip then if sheā€™s still getting emails about almost time to go.

wonder what sheā€™s at.

Reactions: 2
But what about her block booking of reformer sessions? Have 2 sessions not magically worked?

Sheā€™s either getting those wobbly inner thigh bits done or arse implants. No matter what it is, she wonā€™t be happy with it. I was going to discuss her lack of fear of complications but then I remembered, the devil looks after his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she wasn't already a massive drain on the NHS there's an unfinished antibiotic from Feb last year that's used to treat the clap. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

blurry in the pic but readable if you pause her story right.
Screenshot_20230109_213500_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Context? I cannot be arsed to watch her stories tonight. By f**k sheā€™s rotten.
I'll be honest I didn't even listen to it with the sound on but she's going through some sort of first aid basket filled with bandages and just managed to spot the box of doxycycline dated Feb 22.

• Haha
I really pity her GP and practice nurse and the horrors they face with heršŸ¤® almost time for a new thread- any good suggestions fellow Trolls?!

I'll be honest I didn't even listen to it with the sound on but she's going through some sort of first aid basket filled with bandages and just managed to spot the box of doxycycline dated Feb 22.
Tbh I donā€™t think the clap would light on her! Itā€™s ironic she has some kind of scar sheets (canā€™t read the first word but Iā€™m assuming they are used post surgery?) yet she lays in the same stinking bedsheets for months on endšŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
I really pity her GP and practice nurse and the horrors they face with heršŸ¤® almost time for a new thread- any good suggestions fellow Trolls?!

Tbh I donā€™t think the clap would light on her! Itā€™s ironic she has some kind of scar sheets (canā€™t read the first word but Iā€™m assuming they are used post surgery?) yet she lays in the same stinking bedsheets for months on endšŸ¤®
Yeah..."tell me you had surgery without telling me you had surgery" is what she said

Thread title suggestion:

Queen Stench of Tetris Towers, all hail! A month off ā€œworkā€ for the next surgery fail

I can never remember all the good stuff for the titles šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:

Over the Top & Under the Knife, for Godsake Toni would you ever get a life!

Or

Over the Top & Under the Knife, come on Toni, stop playing the happy wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.