Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please I beg don’t let her move here. We’ve enough headers here and come here as it is 🙈I hate the weekends and the instafloggers ascend here 😂
Awk sure she'd fit right in with Shazzy Shankhill and Jelvis Pelvis. She'd only be the 3rd biggest laughing stock in Belfast as opposed to the biggest here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So ppl selling things at a massive profit makes Toni angry but she can sell her China tat with a massive profit margin and pretend she created it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mind she said she would only do one black Friday sale and she's been advertising new sales all the time since and flogging her makeup and brushes since 😂 sales are defs down this year and it isn't what she expected!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could only watch todays live for a few minutes. Dont understand the point of spending all that time doing her make up when the hair is greased off her head. Also how many layers of mascara does she need?

Reactions: 10
Could only watch todays live for a few minutes. Dont understand the point of spending all that time doing her make up when the hair is greased off her head. Also how many layers of mascara does she need?
I couldn't even click on it! No energy for her today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Lady Muck ™️ is swanning off to Belfast for “a flying visit to return a few things” and has her father coming over to watch M, her Mother in Law coming over to feed him AND her brother in law coming to change his nappy. The level of entitlement and sheer selfishness is astounding. He’s your CHILD you absolute pig.

Also did anyone catch them saying on the live that they got a “Return to work” letter in the post? Wonder what that’s about. Perhaps to do with Paul claiming he’s too sick to work… 🤔

Reactions: 9
So Lady Muck ™️ is swanning off to Belfast for “a flying visit to return a few things” and has her father coming over to watch M, her Mother in Law coming over to feed him AND her brother in law coming to change his nappy. The level of entitlement and sheer selfishness is astounding. He’s your CHILD you absolute pig.

Also did anyone catch them saying on the live that they got a “Return to work” letter in the post? Wonder what that’s about. Perhaps to do with Paul claiming he’s too sick to work… 🤔
Yeah I caught that “return to work” comment about a letter they received. She also said something about “£700” but I didnt catch what it was in relation to. She said her nose was running and then used a beauty blender to dap at her nostrils so I clicked off 🤢🤮

• Sick
She'll be on antibiotics soon to help clear an infection that's starting in her new ear piercing. Cause by not washing and looking after it
Toni said on her live that her ear piercing is still sore cause its still fresh.
An ear piercing shouldn't be sore at all. Never mind a week later.

During the live, she fixed her hair behind her ear and hurt herself. That ear is to sensitive. It shouldn't be

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
D'ye think she's had a face-lift at some point and had the loose skin tucked behind her ear that hasn't healed and that's why her ear is so sensitive ? 🤔

Reactions: 2
D'ye think she's had a face-lift at some point and had the loose skin tucked behind her ear that hasn't healed and that's why her ear is so sensitive ? 🤔
Nae he was never off instagram long enough to of had a secret face lift. She can't last 5mins with insta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was Katie b not the one who fell out with her in skeoge???
Indeed. The one who’s products (teething rings) she bought M for Christmas and couldn’t pronounce the business name 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also said it was a new business but it has been going at least a couple of years. Expected better of Katie than to be using such trash for bridal makeup but I suppose one promotion deserves another 🙄

• Heart
Indeed. The one who’s products (teething rings) she bought M for Christmas and couldn’t pronounce the business name 🤦🏻‍♀️ She also said it was a new business but it has been going at least a couple of years. Expected better of Katie than to be using such trash for bridal makeup but I suppose one promotion deserves another 🙄
I'm a bit shocked actually. Not only for Katie for shouting CMB out but to use bad quality products on a wedding party 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Jesus she posted the live on her page.... the grease on her hair... that's disgusting.. imaging spending all that time doing your face with that muck hanging over you. She must go through a bottle of dry shampoo a day. My scalp itching watching it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.