Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a similar necklace with her own name on it. But the chain is too thin on it. So she seen this necklace with Chloe on it but liked the thickness of the chain. So bought it with the intention of having her name swapped over onto the thicker chain. But in the meantime she thinks she's amazing wearing it with Chloe on it. She's bleeping deranged. Anyone else would keep it off until it was fixed. But she needs the attention and quirk of being different. bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t you go into the new year with dirty hair. You didn’t go anywhere in 22 with clean hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t you go into the new year with dirty hair. You didn’t go anywhere in 22 with clean hair.
HOWLING 🤣

“Lithuania, Lanzarote, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sorrento, Florence, Rome, Palma, Cannes, Saint Tropez, England, Argeles Sur Mer”

And countless nights away in hotels North and South.

Cretter is never out the door 😜 Nobody likes a show off Toni!

To be serious for a moment, this site gets a lot of unnecessary hate from people who don’t understand that observing and discussing is not a crime. Just want to thank my fellow trolls for all the entertainment this year. Happy new year folks 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
HOWLING 🤣

“Lithuania, Lanzarote, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Sorrento, Florence, Rome, Palma, Cannes, Saint Tropez, England, Argeles Sur Mer”

To be serious for a moment, this site gets a lot of unnecessary hate from people who don’t understand that observing and discussing is not a crime. Just want to thank my fellow trolls for all the entertainment this year. Happy new year folks 😘
And to you too @Et tu Brute? It's been nice (not)knowing you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOWLING 🤣

Yes. Happy new year you dirty filthy trolls people who say it how it is. here's to continuing being honest people who call out BS. Here's to the downfall of the scammers

Reactions: 10
HOWLING 🤣

duck I came on to say all the same as you, on her stories

Wonky bit lip, I don't go anywhere, then posts 13 places she's been this year, and ppl struggling gto put heat on!
Is it any wonder she's not liked,
Derry hates showoffs
duck up an sit down Toni, I'm very proud of you for washing that big head the night though

• Haha
As someone who dyes my hair at home even brown dye reeks - I have to put the dog out and open the windows. And she's mixing it up 2 foot away from her ma eating dinner. Bringing in the new year like a hallion!

• Haha
I’m pissing myself I though the necklace was suppose to be Chloe as in the designer I didn’t think it was a Chloe necklace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Prinny is washing the mas hair. Flip sake Toni we all know you have a washing phobia.

did she even change Ms shirt after saying she would.

Happy New Year everybody. Thanks for the laughs this year. May next year be as good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pissing myself I though the necklace was suppose to be Chloe as in the designer I didn’t think it was a Chloe necklace 😂😂
Same here. I thought it was designer Chloe rather than the regular name.
happy new year everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you book her? I came on here making sure no one would book her again.. your face will be full of the tat.. my sister had her for her wedding and let’s just say strawberry wine didn’t stay as bulletproof as she makes it out to be, con artist to the finest!!!
My original wedding date was 2020 (covid 🙄) il be telling her I don’t want it near me! Wa stole she is the best though

I think that poster has booked Katie B not Toni-no-tits-or-ass 😬
Aye it Katie not Toni, no chance 😂😂

• Haha
Can people put up how much mua’s are charging for bridal makeup these days and for how many people! It’s hard to work out being conned or not! I get call out fee’s and whatnot but some of my friends over the years paid mad amounts
I don’t know how much they charge but my cousin had Victoria McDonnell, LMD’s sister do her wedding makeup for herself, 3 bridesmaids and mother of the bride and it was stunning!! It chokes me to admit it as I’m not a fan

Reactions: 4
SHE WOULDNT GET HER ARSE OFF THAT CAMERA FOR THE POOR WAINE BECAUSE EHE HAS TO PROMOTE HER SALE!!

TONI YOUR A SAD LOUSY EXCUSE OF A MOTHER! MY BLOOD IS BOILING AFTER SEEING THAT

• Wow
Reactions: 8
SHE WOULDNT GET HER ARSE OFF THAT CAMERA FOR THE POOR WAINE BECAUSE EHE HAS TO PROMOTE HER SALE!!

TONI YOUR A SAD LOUSY EXCUSE OF A MOTHER! MY BLOOD IS BOILING AFTER SEEING THAT
What happened? I only caught a minute or 2 of it but she spent so bloody longing carving out her brows I got bored. Was wondering where she’s off to today… Poor doll is never out the door sure. 🥴

Reactions: 3
She saved the live on the grid! M came down obvs wanting her attention and she just pied him! He actually wanted her and she pied him

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.