Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen is shocking. It might be nice in some big farm house but it's Terrible looking in a little council house. Cramped and cluttered.

Did she knock down walls etc in that house? Do the housing exec have to approve or how does she get away with that one?
That is a mystery we’ve often discussed here. She’s been reported to Housing Executive but apparently they apologised for even coming out and everything is fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't understand how she can eat like that after bariatric surgery. Genuinely and not even in a pick me/good fatty way, I am fat and even I wouldn't be able to pack it away like she does - I'd me dinner yesterday and a bit of cheesecake and was ready to blow!

If your stuffing your face and neglecting your children thats when your doing xmas wrong, wonder what the kids got apart from the obvious rattles and dummys from the poundshop, she showed videos every day of MM but nothing of xmas

• Sad
Tell that to the wee girl who perfect MM bullied to the point she self harmed. Called her a gypsy, because she didn't have the best trainers or school bag. Asked in from of a crowd why the wee girls blazer was faded and no one else's was. It was a blazer her older sister had. Or why she had a mono brow. I was never going to post this. I spoil my kids to an extent. But assholes they are not. They know if I ever heard of them bullying anyone, they would be in serious trouble. But it was poor MM who was apparently bullied, when she was called out on her crap.

Children aren't born bad. Bullying is learned behaviour. MM is a product of her environment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.