Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youuuuus did yous know Toni doesn’t drink or smoke???? Wish she had of mentioned it before 😳😳 Christ if thats how she justifies filling her house with all the tit of the day she needs her head looked at! No amount of tacky gold jewellery will fill the void

She actually has herself convinced she gets nowhere 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She only goes on 4 holidays, 6 mini breaks and 25 days away! Give the woman a break 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could only watch todays live for a few minutes. Dont understand the point of spending all that time doing her make up when the hair is greased off her head. Also how many layers of mascara does she need?
Thon mascara actually gives me anxiety! It’s like 2 big spiders on her face every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them gold necklaces 🤢 the weight of that gold around her neck is definitely about a grands worth,for that amount of money you would think she would pick something that didn't resemble somthing Mr t would have on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is she on?

Seriously, she gets more like a "whoville who" every day! Her face, it's different?? Round her mouth and forehead???

Every time I think aw, I have misjudged her, she comes on and does something dickish like buying a chain with Chloe on.. and that accent? Wurrrrrrrr

Them gold necklaces 🤢 the weight of that gold around her neck is definitely about a grands worth,for that amount of money you would think she would pick something that didn't resemble somthing Mr t would have on.
Can't buy class.

Reactions: 8
That accent is seriously weird! She doesn’t make any sense at all, her grammar makes me cringe! 🙈

Reactions: 6
Another makeup artist using tonis tat on brides 😭😭
Naw I really really can’t cope with this! Same one quoted me £500 for bridal makeup for 5 people and she’s using bleeping Chinese tat. I would go off my head if she brought her shite anywhere near me on my wedding day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can people put up how much mua’s are charging for bridal makeup these days and for how many people! It’s hard to work out being conned or not! I get call out fee’s and whatnot but some of my friends over the years paid mad amounts

Reactions: 3
Nawwww!! I have her booked for my wedding! She would need not to touch me with any of that tat for the price I’m paying 😩😑
Why would you book her? I came on here making sure no one would book her again.. your face will be full of the tat.. my sister had her for her wedding and let’s just say strawberry wine didn’t stay as bulletproof as she makes it out to be, con artist to the finest!!!

Reactions: 7
Can people put up how much mua’s are charging for bridal makeup these days and for how many people! It’s hard to work out being conned or not! I get call out fee’s and whatnot but some of my friends over the years paid mad amounts
I was charged £180 including call out for bride bridesmaid and motb...by an absolutely amazing mua who was so lovely and done what I wanted

Reactions: 4
Why would you book her? I came on here making sure no one would book her again.. your face will be full of the tat.. my sister had her for her wedding and let’s just say strawberry wine didn’t stay as bulletproof as she makes it out to be, con artist to the finest!!!
I think that poster has booked Katie B not Toni-no-tits-or-ass 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.