Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say either Toni or Paul also qualify for a badge..why I have no idea but sure they know every trick. I was at a house call during covid had my doctor on call badge up and I'm still fighting a parking ticket

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Make a complaint that they are misusing the badge
Blue badges have to be visible, facing up with the holder's details clearly showing...... It would be easy to check who the badge holder is if you were walking past....... If they are using their son's badge then they should be reported

Reactions: 1
So I have a blue badge and I parked on double yellows yesterday and asked a policeman was it allowed and he directed me to ni direct, you can park for 3hrs on double yellows as long and you aren’t blocking or causing a problem. So after 3 hrs you could report them
Only with a blue badge can you park for 3hrs

I know a girl who parked in the town and the traffic warden actually rung her and she had to come meet them with the badge holder! So I’d say they are catching on now

Oooh and no harm Toni, I’d get out of my car and duck that chair across the street if I needed a parking spot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can they use a blue badge to park on double yellow lines.... even if one of them is claiming one themselves they clearly have no mobility problems? And you can't park within 15 meters of a junction even with a badge. I have a badge for a relative would never dream of using it if they weren't with me.

Reactions: 2
Why can they use a blue badge to park on double yellow lines.... even if one of them is claiming one themselves they clearly have no mobility problems? And you can't park within 15 meters of a junction even with a badge. I have a badge for a relative would never dream of using it if they weren't with me.
Yeah I seen someone parked on double yellows yesterday with a blue badge at the side of subway and they got a ticket I'm assuming it was because they were right on the junction.

Nooo, I don't know what's worse the dummy's and teethers as per usual or the blaming M for "beating Paul up" 😐

"People will think am battering you" naw it was M! It was all M. Her behaviour is so disgusting that poor wee fella.

Nooo, I don't know what's worse the dummy's and teethers as per usual or the blaming M for "beating Paul up" 😐

"People will think am battering you" naw it was M! It was all M. Her behaviour is so disgusting that poor wee fella.
This sent me, and also he'd saying that's what M loves them things as presents. No Toni they are a necessity in his life and he needs them to sooth him. They shouldn't be presents. It's like buying someone teabags or Deodorant. All of Dec we've seen MM open extravagant gifts and concerts and parties. And poor M gets dummies and teethers

Reactions: 10

Jesus.... blaming Paul, then blaming Madison. Can she catch herself on.

So where is M. Locked in his cell. Never seems to be downstairs. Schools are on holidays so he’s not there 🤔😬🤔. Toni usually has a rant when they’re off cause she canny cope 🤪

She clearly cannot pronounce her friends new business. She’s tagged it but never named them. ‘Ayda and the moon’

Reactions: 1
I have to say I met the ma
She clearly cannot pronounce her friends new business. She’s tagged it but never named them. ‘Ayda and the moon’
i was expecting something lavish! I’m glad she ordered because I’m pretty sure her and KB weren’t on good when’s they left skeoge! Pretty sure Toni took the wood (quite literally) from under their feet then went into suede without saying a word

Reactions: 6

i was expecting something lavish! I’m glad she ordered because I’m pretty sure her and KB weren’t on good when’s they left skeoge! Pretty sure Toni took the wood (quite literally) from under their feet then went into suede without saying a word
She really talked it up, I was expecting jewellery or something showy

Reactions: 6

That she did, she tit on her big time, then went back and made sure she was covered in tit,
She was soooo nasty to her,

My half sentence and lack of spelling check in my last comment is worse than Toni’s, I’m affronted 😂 I shouldn’t be allowed to write and explain Toni’s tattle at the same time.

From what I remember they were all in skeoge with other MUAs and a hairdresser, then all of a sudden boys came in and starting ripping out the floors and worktops whilst the girls were still in ! Then Toni fucked off to suede to do rent a chair, but then that didn’t last long because she got turfed out of there! With a punched face too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed... She hasn't showed us her bed/bedroom since she wore the same makeup for a few days? Probably because she knows the bed sheets haven't been changed 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.