Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 or 5 clients at one time?? For the amount she is charging id want her undivided attention that is so unbelievably unprofessional if i was a client id b fuming
Definitely. That price should include time and advice and attention to what she's doing

Reactions: 3
The all look so embarrassed sitting there too
OMG.... she pans the camera around the salon, everyone turns their back to her.... imagine going to a beauty appointment, most people go with clean skin, no make up etc, and then she tries to film you for the gram for all her followers to see. Those customers were clearly uncomfortable at being filmed.

Reactions: 9
OMG.... she pans the camera around the salon, everyone turns their back to her.... imagine going to a beauty appointment, most people go with clean skin, no make up etc, and then she tries to film you for the gram for all her followers to see. Those customers were clearly uncomfortable at being filmed.
So embarrassing 🙈 I always feel while vulnerable or something going in for appointments like confidence wise. You don't go in looking a million dollars!

Reactions: 7
So embarrassing 🙈 I always feel while vulnerable or something going in for appointments like confidence wise. You don't go in looking a million dollars!
She films all her clients without permission yet has fallen out with numerous bridal photographers for taking pics of her doing brides makeup

Reactions: 6
4 or 5 clients at one time?? For the amount she is charging id want her undivided attention that is so unbelievably unprofessional if i was a client id b fuming
I said this on a previous post too! I get it can take 20 mins for things to develop so I would understand one person coming in and getting started but Jesus 5? She’s desperate for the cash

No harm but see if she recorded me without permission I would sue her! I’m pretty sure she hasn’t got anyone to sign any form of waiver

Reactions: 5
Anyone catch a glimpse of her today. Wonder if she’s washed that dirty makeup off yet ……..

Reactions: 1
I was parked outside salon for 20mins earlier waiting for someone and they were all drinking tea, there certainly wasn't a packed Christmas week salon

Reactions: 4
Folks just home from work Christmas lunch, had a skinful of drink and still managed to wash off my makeup and my red lipstick 💄. I’m winning at life knowing I won’t have manky second day make up tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only Catholics are welcome in The Parlour.
Yes Paul, we get it, you're a deep Catholic and wearing a celtic Christmas jumper to work tells us that protestants are not welcome at all.
It's a football top, what's that got to do with catholics? If I saw someone in a football top no matter what colours I wouldn't assume thier religion, that's what's wrong, that attitude. My Chapel has nothing to do with a football team

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was parked outside salon for 20mins earlier waiting for someone and they were all drinking tea, there certainly wasn't a packed Christmas week salon
Ha I did the same a few weeks ago around the time of the BIG Black Friday sale and the place was nowhere near busy 🥴 was the big ****** van parked on the double yellow lines like it has been the majority of last and this week?!

Shes starts work at 11.30 does a few brows and claims shes burnt out.
Go and do a 13 hour shift in hospital and see how NHS staff feel Toni. I noticed she never once supported the strking nurses despite continually using the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Toni work 10 hour days 5 days a week, then come home and do what most mother's / wives/ home makers do then come back and tell me your burnt out. I haven't had the holidays or hotel breaks you've had between your 'work'.

Reactions: 5
Ha I did the same a few weeks ago around the time of the BIG Black Friday sale and the place was nowhere near busy 🥴 was the big ****** van parked on the double yellow lines like it has been the majority of last and this week?!
Of course it was, and right on the corner. Traffic mental trying to get up and down abercorn road and people struggling to get round their bus 🤦

Haha noticed this too! And Danielle the hair girl/Shauna the nail girl are big fans on parking on the double yellows with NO disabled badge on display! Next time I’m driving past I might make a wee call! The students in Magee got penalised recently so them w****rs should be too

Reactions: 4
So I have a blue badge and I parked on double yellows yesterday and asked a policeman was it allowed and he directed me to ni direct, you can park for 3hrs on double yellows as long and you aren’t blocking or causing a problem. So after 3 hrs you could report them

Reactions: 2
So I have a blue badge and I parked on double yellows yesterday and asked a policeman was it allowed and he directed me to ni direct, you can park for 3hrs on double yellows as long and you aren’t blocking or causing a problem. So after 3 hrs you could report them
BUT, their disabled child, the reason they have a blue badge, isn’t with them. So while I get what you’re saying in a genuine case, they are also fraudulently using the badge. Unless of course Paul has one himself 🤔

Reactions: 9
BUT, their disabled child, the reason they have a blue badge, isn’t with them. So while I get what you’re saying in a genuine case, they are also fraudulently using the badge. Unless of course Paul has one himself 🤔
Well yes this too but if it sits there all day get the men in red coats out to them lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.