Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to fk, if I hear youse much more, I'm gony fk myself off the highest building

Toni duck up

And we really couldn't give a monkeys where you have been

Stop slabbering, alot of ppl are struggling this year, stop rubbing it in you've got to many clothes and never stop traveling, jeez you really should realize ppl don't like slabbers 🙄

Reactions: 13
YOUS HAVE DE MICK THIS

How many meals does she say that for? I don't have to "mick" anything. I'll stick to my spuds and veg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an arrogant, self obsessed duck she is!! Who gives a duck where your decorations are from, does she really think people give a tit? ‘These bows are from Harrods’ aye ram them up Paul’s hole ya goat! People are worrying if they are guna be able to feed their wains and there’s her slabbering! She’s really annoyed me! And no Toni I’m not the least bit jealous I just can’t stand self entitled pricks like yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an arrogant, self obsessed duck she is!! Who gives a duck where your decorations are from, does she really think people give a tit? ‘These bows are from Harrods’ aye ram them up Paul’s hole ya goat! People are worrying if they are guna be able to feed their wains and there’s her slabbering! She’s really annoyed me! And no Toni I’m not the least bit jealous I just can’t stand self entitled pricks like yourself!
“Ram them up Paul’s hole ya goat” hahahhahahahha I’m actually crying with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If paul is the star of the house as he puts the star on the tree, What would she of said if Paul was putting a fairy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus listen to her voice saying about the rollers 😳 she’s drugged to the eye balls. So slow, you might not drink Toni but you rattle when you walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the Christmas bedding is on... Much do we want to bet it stays on til Christmas unwashed and unchanged

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus listen to her voice saying about the rollers 😳 she’s drugged to the eye balls. So slow, you might not drink Toni but you rattle when you walk!
I thought the same yesterday when she was talking about the Christmas tree being up, sounds out of it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.