Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered how people seem into her salon (as abercorn road has to be the worst road in derry) but sure to god I drive past and there she is pretending to look busy😂

Also why is she getting waxed? It’s not like anyone sees it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but how the hell is she allowed to drive when she doesn't no what the basic functions are on a car

Reactions: 6
See she showed the VW Beatle the other day too. Obviously doesnt get moved and just lays outside the house cos the battery was dead and they didn't even know.

Sorry but how the hell is she allowed to drive when she doesn't no what the basic functions are on a car
How does she actually function in life, no wonder she let's Paul do what he wants..If he left her she wouldn't even be able to carry out basic life tasks

Reactions: 6
If she was sat with a driving examiner next to her there tonight she would have failed her test and not be allowed on the road. From she passed her test til now all "them buttons and things that twist an all" have always been on a car marked the same way to carry out the same functions. What is wrong with her head. "An not only is there one, there's two" and yes folks, she clearly doesn't know how to use her indicators either. I was behind her on the strand road headed towards Creggan tonight and not once did she use an indicator! At the time I truly wasn't sure if it was her or him driving because let's be real she's usually chauffeured around. If she's serious about not knowing basic features on her many, many cars she has now and those she's had prior, maybe she should stick to being driven around here, there and everywhere.

Also the absolute CHEEK of her talking about Paul being sick and her saying "naw Paul keep your germs to yourself" .. is she for real? Thon that clearly doesn't be showering for days on end and can't talk about anyone having germs.

And lastly in this wee rant 😅 is she honestly sitting there in the dark with her own thoughts, chatting nonsense into her phone about how worried she is that anyone brings anything into the house from outside, sickness wise for M. She doesn't spare one single thought about that child when she spends the majority of the year out of the house unnecessarily with god knows who and doesn't mind what she brings back into the house. Then again, because she spends no time with or around her son to pass anything on to him I suppose she can justify her own actions .. NOT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Firstly, does anyone else notice that she does a big goodnight god bless 💋💋 post then immediately start a new conversation on her stories 😂

Anyway, imagine buying yourself new shoes and not even bothering to open them/forgetting about them until over a month later. I'd hate to be that greedy and selfish that I just buy stuff for no reason at all! When I buy shoes, it's because I actually need them because all my other ones are well flipping worn. She's an absolute hallion!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so angry at her post about germs and people coughing..Her and her covid ridden husband got on a plane at thr height of the pandemic with ZERO regard for anyone so thay she could have absolutely unnecessary surgery, then when it was botched demanded the treatment of NHS as it was free and as a result added further pressure to staff trying to deal with very ill covid patients.
They also traipse the country during strict lockdown worh no regard for a very vulnerable child ay home..
You are a walking contradiction Toni, practice what you preach

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like Paul keeps his clothes in Ms room. After looking stupid playing the guitar topless, he goes into the room and then in the next post you see him in the room with a top on.
Poor boy can't even have his own room to himself. Just last week she filled his bed with all her clothes. They must be kept in his room too
Can you imagine if they kept clothes in MMs room? Wouldn't happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.