Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm delighted he has a chair but cannot figure out why he is only getting one now if it was her reason for not bringing him out..I hate how she talks to, he's a teenager so treat him like one..
I completely agree, he should always be a top priority!! Especially when she’s getting extra money for him, she doesn’t take him anywhere and I’m pretty sure his food is prescription so there isn’t any reason why she couldn’t have got this sooner. I always get the feeling when he’s looking at her he doesn’t like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I completely agree, he should always be a top priority!! Especially when she’s getting extra money for him, she doesn’t take him anywhere and I’m pretty sure his food is prescription so there isn’t any reason why she couldn’t have got this sooner. I always get the feeling when he’s looking at her he doesn’t like her 😂
Yes exactly. She can drop £1000 on one coat but won't buy a chair for her son. She literally waited till she got one free. She's a joke. She could have had him one a lot sooner

I see she’s still not acknowledged Anna’s post. Not even a like. How she has the audacity to post those quotes about women tonight I’d love to know
Has she still not acknowledged Anna's post? That's nasty Toni. Unfortunately with her bigoted thinking she wouldn't consider Anna a woman, and probably posting about women as a dig

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
With her history though would it surprise anyone at this stage if it turned out Toni was maybe a wee bit homophobic and transphobic?

Let's look at the evidence
Threats against gay men for telling truths about Perfect Paul's not so perfect hobbies
For all the raising awareness she thinks she does ( jumping on every bandwagon going) never once has she posted any type of support for the LGBTQ community or LGBTQ make up artists.
Has broken off several friendships with notable gay talents if she suspects they've had more of Paul's attention than she has.
Slings that big 76ct gold Jesus around her neck everyday, trying to convince everyone she's a big holy joe! (Saint Tony Titless 😉)
And now not one post in support of Anastasias transition and on the same day she happened to leave the salon posted a meme about her coworkers and tagged everyone except Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm delighted he has a chair but cannot figure out why he is only getting one now if it was her reason for not bringing him out..I hate how she talks to, he's a teenager so treat him like one..
She had to get him the chair, how else could she justify decking the whole fam out in Derry City Kits and whisking them all to Dublin on Sunday for the big final. 🙃

Reactions: 3
Jumping on the bandwagon again. She’s never mentioned Derry football club before. Just because they’re in the final.

Reactions: 10
It's the entitlement. She booked and paid for tickets to the Derry final, presuming someone would watch M. Why could Paul not go with 3 of his mates or family?

Reactions: 11
It's the entitlement. She booked and paid for tickets to the Derry final, presuming someone would watch M. Why could Paul not go with 3 of his mates or family?
Because I’m pretty sure the ball on the pitch ain’t the balls he would be interested in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she hasn't applied for disabled access for M to get closer seats, could see her dragging the poor wee man along for her own gain !

Reactions: 7
How insensitive to post about poor M recovering from a seizure and then salon availability less than a minute later..I really wish she would give M some Privacy, he's a 16year old boy, we don't need to know what is going on in his life, the only reason we are told is so that Toni can relish in the pity party and hope it gets her sales

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here she's going to Copenhagen, did anyone else hear that? Don't think she's ever mentioned it before. What a shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Toni going to Copenhagen with the girls? Don't think she's mentioned it much 🤣🤣

Snap..we wrote that at the same time🤣🤣
Great minds 😂

Also I think she does that every single year. Goes through all the "location" baubles spoofing about where in the world she's been 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, how can your tree be so sentimental you don't want to put anything on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.