Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who here hasn't used a vacuum bag...why are all these concepts new to toni...ffs...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The stuff in those bags won't ever see the light of day again. She would have been better to donate them to a womans aid shelter or a charity shop!

Reactions: 16
I can see it now, 1 year from today - "youuuuuuus oh my gawehd can yous believe me lik I totally totally fergat I had all lis stuff up here oh deaaaaaur"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And when clothes come out of those vaccum bags, the wrinkles will never iron out. They'll all need washed, hung up and then ironed and you know she'll never do that

Reactions: 3
They'll be put in the closet and never come out just like Penis Poacher Paul😄🍆🤣

She'd take your eye out with that jaw and aul chin of hers too😅😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hair today 🤢 would Paula not say to her ffs toni would you wash that! hair that greasy smells and for her to have a job that involves her being so close to clients it’s just wrong on so many levels! I don’t get why she doesn’t wash it? Is it cause she hates drying it? If so just tie it back, the wet hair will look no different than the dripping grease hair but it’ll be clean!

Reactions: 5
Do you think her arse and chest are so flat because they fell down into those lumpy legs of hers? I can't get my head around the shape of them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whyyyyyyy does she always stand like she's waiting on fake tan to dry?? Or like she's been riding a horse for 30days?
Is it from her days of being obese? And trying to look thin in pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s still not acknowledged Anna’s post. Not even a like. How she has the audacity to post those quotes about women tonight I’d love to know

Straight up lie she was flat out today, I had to pass by four times and every time they were all sitting on their arses on their phones & not one customer in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she’s still not acknowledged Anna’s post. Not even a like. How she has the audacity to post those quotes about women tonight I’d love to know
Because Kiera has announced the opening of her new premises and her nose is out of joint

Is she for ‘reeeeel’ sharing photos about body positivity and all, her who’s spent thousands to look how she does. Toni your head is empty love.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.