Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is up with her hair,,,,, sweet jesus, is she wearing a wig

It's whopping,,,,,

To be honest,, if she keeps slabbering the way she does, she's asking for bother,

Showing off her so called designer goods, tells Instagram when she's working,

She may awell leave the key in her front door

Reactions: 9
“Saint Toni Titless” I can’t breathe 😂 please let this be worked into the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is up with her hair,,,,, sweet jesus, is she wearing a wig

It's whopping,,,,,

To be honest,, if she keeps slabbering the way she does, she's asking for bother,

Showing off her so called designer goods, tells Instagram when she's working,

She may awell leave the key in her front door
That's a very good point. And for all their fancy stuff they have no security

Reactions: 2
How does she always turn her enjoying being a disgusting narcissistic pig back around to people that drink being the worst in the world?

Just because she had trauma with her alcoholic parents doesn't mean she's superior to anyone that has a sip by not drinking. This whole Pepsi because its the weekend and going to the bar for a cup of tea somehow makes her Saint Toni Titless.

She has absolutely ragged me this last few days. Seeing how cluttered her house is makes me want to take a claustrophobic panic attack.

Can't tell if it's the teef or the tramadol that makes her slurr the way she does when she speaks but she's an absolute raving lunatic like her mother.

There was absolutely no need for 5 pairs of tights that's 4 pairs that could have gone towards a chair for her son. With all those hideous pieces of clothing with the tags still on them she could have bought 6 chairs, with the trip to Copenhagen (That she mentions every bleeping day) she could have bought a 7th.

She laughs off Greedy Bastard Syndrome as if its a relatable mental illness, There isn't a single redeeming feature in her whole stitched up permanently sedated, chinplant, botched filler, pigeon chested, fainted arse, greasy limp hair body. She just lives in Toni land with her perfect straight husband and able bodied child with no care or concern for her impoverished community or her neglected son.

Sorry for the rant ladies, gents and everyone in between but it needed said. 😤
Well I squealed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am not a violent person but I swear I would find it hard not to punch that mess in the face I’ve never had anyone made me feel rage more than that absolute disgrace of a women listening to her chat complete and utter nonsense about not drinking so justifies buying 5 pairs of tights when she only needs one ! The women is a nut job

Reactions: 11
Can't even listen to her anymore 🙉 the way she speaks really annoys me. She's so uneducated.
You (plural) does not need an s
Warrrdrobes ? With a hard A
Clothes does not have a silent th, she pronounces it close like close the door.
Toni, stop talking to your imaginary friends on camera ! Nobody gives 2 fucks about how many pairs of brown tights you bought !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's a very good point. And for all their fancy stuff they have no security
None what's so ever,,
I'm shocked it hasn't happened before,,,,,
She slabbers and shows off everything,
All glitz and glam,, in toni case all no tits and ham

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None what's so ever,,
I'm shocked it hasn't happened before,,,,,
She slabbers and shows off everything,
All glitz and glam,, in toni case all no tits and ham
She might spend alot but unless a burglar wants wrinkled clothes or shoes in boxes or oversized furniture I'd say there isn't much of value..The jewellery is all gawdy cheap stuff and I can't imagine much cash lying around..
Don't know if its true but her mother set of alarms on Richmond Centre and when tackled called a staff member a "f%^King c?%t..Id never let my mum out the door if she did things like that, the girl she abused felt sorry for her as thought she had dementia

• Wow
Her mammy set this fire alarm off in PrArmani by vaping in the staff toilets 😳
Omg recently? How did she get into the staff toilets I wonder

I have had and witnessed interactions with that mother in and around the town and hospital and she is a pig ignorant nasty selfish woman. She just expects everything handed to her and wrapped in gold, thinks she can do what she wants and speak to people in any manner she wants. And see when that titless wonder sits and laughs at it, which I've seen her do in real life. Or lap up her arse because she's outta the house I just be disgusted. They are 2 peas in the same pod

• Heart
Omg recently? How did she get into the staff toilets I wonder

I have had and witnessed interactions with that mother in and around the town and hospital and she is a pig ignorant nasty selfish woman. She just expects everything handed to her and wrapped in gold, thinks she can do what she wants and speak to people in any manner she wants. And see when that titless wonder sits and laughs at it, which I've seen her do in real life. Or lap up her arse because she's outta the house I just be disgusted. They are 2 peas in the same pod
Her mother is a con artist,,, she should get a free Derry Oscar badge,,
She's vile,, that woman would hit you a good slap, she's soooooo cheeky

Reactions: 6
It looks like newborn diarrhoea
It's definitely a hint of green
Maybe the tan is off
No unfortunately I’ve used it before and message iconic bronze about it. It has a olive undertone so it can have a green look 🙈 and girls and guys it’ was a bleeping nightmare to get off

Reactions: 5
Why put up about people dropping out last minute for their appointments Antonio when my mother was stupidly booked in from my sister for myself but got contacted by Paul that you were unwell but you put up on Instagram you ‘needed a day to yourself’ you should of at least offered my mother a free appointment but my mother and many others have went elsewhere.. way to lose your custom! 2023, ‘The Parlour’ better shut down!!!

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she Hoover the bags herself? Like Paul seriously where are your balls when they aren’t buried in someone’s net?

R.e. The vacuum bags.. never thought I’d see anything tighter than toni 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.