Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless the girls were sitting in Burger King and they took theirs to eat in the car with M

Reactions: 1
So approximately 8.30pm and young teenage girls are alone in Belfast, while dumb and dumber are sat in the car. Are you actually serious????
They were parked in Castle Court but this pic is outside and you can see trees and hedges. So they drove out of the city centre to eat there takeaway.
It's free street parking in the city from 6pm so if they were waiting on MM, they could easily done it on the street outside primark. With plenty takeaway options beside them.
But are we sure that that MM and her friend went? There was not 1 sign of them. Not even before they set off

Reactions: 5
Just thinking about it now if it was Paul's appointment or even if it was an appointment concerning both of them but Paul was able to attend on his own there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't have stayed at home with M and saved him the upset and the tantrum, other than she can't be trusted to stay at home all day with him on her own because she's a shite parent.

Reactions: 3
Iv recently started up an events styling bussiness not far from them and with a following like she has the rest of us havent a look in 😫
You'll do grand. They don't know how to run an efficient business.

Reactions: 4
14 days of MM birthday presents! Started shopping in the summer! If only she put the same effort into both children! Bet what she spends on MM will be more than the cost of a chair for M

• Heart
Reactions: 12
14 days of MM birthday presents! Started shopping in the summer! If only she put the same effort into both children! Bet what she spends on MM will be more than the cost of a chair for M
You can bet it would be. 2 of my sons and husband are December birthdays and they get the same effort as the other 2 sons. She's trying to justify why she does way more and gives MM way more than M and its disgusting

On the ball spoiling MM but couldn't be on the ball sorting or buying M a chair. She disgusts me

And why does she talk like that? Constant at the wurrrrr. And on about saving heat again, clearly on the beg for gas or oil

Reactions: 7
The thing I heard outa your evil mouth Tony was that you confine that poor dog to one room of the house, he never gets walks you work And run the country Al day so he's pretty much left alone, and you do the same thing to your son while your off seeing the world. You evil sick witch. Shes unfit to own a dog as well as being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's went on and on for such a long time that M can't go anywhere and they can't do this and they can't do that. But that's two trips to Belfast he has done in the space of a few weeks. And not just any trip to Belfast, it was a trip in around the town, a meal in the car he couldn't eat and a late night run to ikea after dinner? I could barely deal with that nevermind M. He obviously managed very well even though he shouldn't of had to! Two jokes of parents!

The thing I heard outa your evil mouth Tony was that you confine that poor dog to one room of the house, he never gets walks you work And run the country Al day so he's pretty much left alone, and you do the same thing to your son while your off seeing the world. You evil sick witch. Shes unfit to own a dog as well as being a mother.

Precious Paula always walked the dog, he would take him up over Sheriffs Mountain every morning hail, rain or sunshine. But the daily walks stopped when the stories of the butcher all came out. Poor dog hasn't been out over the mountain since.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.