Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe 'walking the dog up sherrifs mountain' was a good excuse / cover for meeting someone up there 😂 and when that stopped poor Jackson got left at home lol

Reactions: 5
She is such a wasteful horrid fucker....am I right in saying she just bought new extensions and now is getting them cut? She's a smelly skank. I swear my stomach turns anytime I see her face. Think I'll unfollow

Reactions: 4
Maybe 'walking the dog up sherrifs mountain' was a good excuse / cover for meeting someone up there 😂 and when that stopped poor Jackson got left at home lol
Probably what Toni thinks "Dogging" is 😂

"Aye that's wurrr Paul takes our Jackson a wee walk up the mountain"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is such a wasteful horrid fucker....am I right in saying she just bought new extensions and now is getting them cut? She's a smelly skank. I swear my stomach turns anytime I see her face. Think I'll unfollow
Yeah I'm the same. That smug botched face. See she finally guilted Hazel, who she doesn't pay to fit her in on a Saturday ffs.

And Toni stop with the botching, it's really noticeable and you're always gonna be as ugly as you are on the inside. Put the money towards a chair for M

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm the same. That smug botched face. See she finally guilted Hazel, who she doesn't pay to fit her in on a Saturday ffs.

And Toni stop with the botching, it's really noticeable and you're always gonna be as ugly as you are on the inside. Put the money towards a chair for M
I know it's horrible "body shaming" anyone but it's purely the ugliness inside her that pours out on her face and the rest of her. And yes also the botched work she gets done. Her face is extremely puffy in that pic

Reactions: 6
Whats with 'weller' and 'leller'?
Can she not pronounce 'weather' and 'leather'?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

How do you know she doesn’t pay?

Reactions: 2
She can't pronounce anything. Imagine having to learn English and thon horror was your tutor.

Reactions: 6
So has it taken 4/5 hours to do her hair because she was a proper Beggy Mitchell and Hazel had to fit her around her actual booked clients

or

has it taken 4/5 hours because she's a dirty clat and poor Hazel had about 3 months of scum and nits to scrub out of that comb over on her head?

Submit your answers fellow Tattlers

• Haha
Precious Paula always walked the dog, he would take him up over Sheriffs Mountain every morning hail, rain or sunshine. But the daily walks stopped when the stories of the butcher all came out. Poor dog hasn't been out over the mountain since.
What’s the story about the butcher?

Sooo I was at an event last night where Neill aka Gossip Guy NI who apparently used to be one of Toni's besties was, he was asked about her and he said I wasn't her friend I was Paul's friend(but she was on holidays with him so I honestly think she knows what's going on). Paddy McGurgan also asked who she was pretending he had no clue despite them working together

• Wow
Sooo I was at an event last night where Neill aka Gossip Guy NI who apparently used to be one of Toni's besties was, he was asked about her and he said I wasn't her friend I was Paul's friend(but she was on holidays with him so I honestly think she knows what's going on). Paddy McGurgan also asked who she was pretending he had no clue despite them working together
Haha the shade 😎😂

Reactions: 1
I seen Cathy Martin was out with him too the other night at a property thing in the Europa it looked like

I wonder if Toni will still support Andy Malone after all the stuff that's coming out about him now since that video he posted the other day.
Still following him I see and was only few weeks ago that she reposted his troll busters announcement. When she going to wake up to this man. How many people is he going to hurt before people like toni cop on.
She was quick to share his post and support him. Won't be as quick supporting his victims

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.