Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toni, we know that you slabbered on your post about Vinegar because you were slated on here for putting Vinegar on everything.
Same way you mentioned it in the shop over and over because you are trying to figure out who we are.
We know you read on here. You have proven that over and over.
Update on the dog next.please......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her diet makes me feel sick.

Can’t wait to report Paul’s illegal taxi when I see it on the road 🤗

Embarrassed for that new business venture. Aul tat they bought for their only “Wayne’s” birthday party they are now trying to rent out. As Toni says, “Dick turban wore a mask”!

Jackson’s for the chop next then. She’s setting the wheels in motion…..

By f**k but she’s a c**t 🤬

Reactions: 5
Iv recently started up an events styling bussiness not far from them and with a following like she has the rest of us havent a look in 😫

Reactions: 3
Iv recently started up an events styling bussiness not far from them and with a following like she has the rest of us havent a look in 😫
You'll be fine. To run a business like this, you'll need to work and that's not what they want to do.
Paul won't be able to leave her side to do this side work and can't have things interfere with there monthly trips away

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is no ‘style’ in that cheap tat they have. Don’t worry, they’re no competition

Reactions: 6
Don't worry most decent people will avoid using them and please don't think because she has a large following she is liked, look how little her her posts get liked, people only on her page for the drama

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Photoshop at its finest!!!!!! Laminated Brows now takes wrinkles away!!!!
Defs going to Toni for my brows now, clearly some botox comes free judging by the latest pics..she really must think ppl are as dumb as her

• Haha
Created this to stop other threads getting derailed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else 🤢🤢 at the sight of those extensions she had taken out. They looked like they were crawling

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The way she went on in a busy salon I was affronted for her. She talks like she is brain dead. The clipped way she describes things makes me want to vomit. Picture of her below with no extensions and before her false teeth. 👇

Attachments

• Haha
Funny toni sharing a video of how fake things are with the music Sam smiths unholy.
Toni being fake and the songs about a woman's husband being gay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder is that meeting about her mammys pay out? Seems to have a wee buzz off her today.

Hair is still minging looking. You think she'd just go for a wig at this point seeing how little she has that she never washes 🤢

Reactions: 6
Hazel, Hazel, Hazel wash me hair Hazel. Hazel gone hurry up, cancel a few appointments and cut me hair. Mon Hazel get me in ASAP. Hazel are ye watching me stories? I need me hair extensions cut Hazel 😘😘

Reactions: 9
She had to make sure and show they are using the mobility jalopi for M. Jesus she's so predictable

Boils my blood that she insists on posting that they got a whack from him. Buck up Toni the child is distressed and you are forcing him to Belfast, never mind with MM and her friends, for primark. Wise up and put your sons needs first.

If you are going for an appointment then go yourself, you don't need an entourage and pick a different day for a shopping trip. It seethes from her how much she resents that child

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.