Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Toni, I dare you to show us the whole bag. But you won't cause its fake. But just want people to think you're carrying expensive bags. And there is alot of fools on your Instagram that will fall for it

Reactions: 6
Shocked she still needs Google maps for Belfast, she's there more often than she's in her own house

Reactions: 7
Shocked she still needs Google maps for Belfast, she's there more often than she's in her own house
Shes usually only there for IKEA hangers, she must be bored of the Pizza place, she hasn't been there in a while..
I hate how she regresses M, he's not a baby

We need some geography detectives on here. If she parked in Castle Court and it walking past the cathedral onto Donegal Street where could she be heading for an "appointment"

• Haha
Wonder is that meeting about her mammys pay out? Seems to have a wee buzz off her today.
Where would they go in Belfast for this?
They were walking up Talbot Street and not far from it, is Job and Benefits Centre.
Could this be about M. Considering they took him with them in a "pram"
All for affect.......

I know it's Talbot Street because they walked passed the Mumbai restaurant

Last edited:
Where would they go in Belfast for this?
They were walking up Talbot Street and not far from it, is Job and Benefits Centre.
Could this be about M. Considering they took him with them in a "pram"
All for affect.......

I know it's Talbot Street because they walked passed the Mumbai restaurant
I was going to come on and say how I'm actually happy to see her actually try with M....but now you've said this...she's obviously taking him in a pram so she can fight the case that he needs a chair. Which I completely agree is fair IF you aren't spending hundreds/thousands on tat for yourself.

ETA I don't think it's fair to use your child to prove a point. But I would get her trying to fight for a chair if she was an average parent who loved and cared for their child and couldn't actually afford it

What kind of human decides to Instagram their child whilst having a tantrum or even considers it after? Should you not be comforting him instead of fishing for attention as per always?? Also Toni that mascara looks like 2 big spiders on your face today again!

Reactions: 8
What happened to the "I have a meeting in Belfast" said a couple times today. But it's Paul. He went to the appointment without her

Reactions: 5
So Paul’s away to a meeting, Toni is walking about with M… so where is MM and her wee friend? Parent of the year letting 2 young girls wander around Belfast themselves 🤷🏽‍♀️

So Paul’s away to a meeting, Toni is walking about with M… so where is MM and her wee friend? Parent of the year letting 2 young girls wander around Belfast themselves 🤷🏽‍♀️
Nah they would of let them at the primark queue. By the times Paul was done, the girls would of been in primark

Reactions: 3
Cant cope she has no coat on M, and expecting everyone to be proud of you because you have your child on your own, for any household its a normal thing, most people with a disabled child are grateful they get time to clean the house, do a bit of grocery shopping or even have a cup of tea in peace, how that woman has been able to keep her son at home when shes only just learned how to peg feed, i had 1 weeks training in my job to do it

Reactions: 12
If she's trying to get M used to being out and about it should be gradual, not just dragged to Belfast to suit her..Could Paul not go to Belfast himself and maybe she bring M a walk along the quay

There’s a lot of solicitors and law firms down that direction. Paul couldn’t go on his own it’s very close to union street 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no sign of them too considering her and Paul are having a romantic meal together

Reactions: 3
Bet she was ripping she didn't get ask to primark before it open. like the rest off the blogers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So either they lied about taking MM and her wee friend or they're stupid and irresponsible enough to let two wee girls walk around belfast on their own at nearly 9 o'clock at night. 🤦‍♀️

Also that bleeping laugh when she thinks she's being hilarious goes through me "Huhuhuhuhuh" sounds like someone chugging along on a lawnmower.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.