Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they've gone "we've all this stuff laying around from the wain's birthday and our events, how can we squeeze more money out of people?"

Reactions: 10
Right so this new venture will 100% require him to use m dla van to deliver etc...sone1 needs 2 report them if that's what there doing
Dla vehicles shud surely only b used for the person whose needs require it..he's taxi-ing everything in it
bleeping have there smelly hands in every pot..so greedy for money.just do 1 thing and stick with it
The brows and lashes can't b doing well

Reactions: 12
They are clearly in financial difficulty and maybe drowning in debts but still trying to maintain a false life..

Reactions: 4
Right so this new venture will 100% require him to use m dla van to deliver etc...sone1 needs 2 report them if that's what there doing
Dla vehicles shud surely only b used for the person whose needs require it..he's taxi-ing everything in it
bleeping have there smelly hands in every pot..so greedy for money.just do 1 thing and stick with it
Just gona throw this out there lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They don't have a dla car, they took the payment, she stated that when she got the white range rover, that was the first car that wasn't a dla car,
So the money they get pays the finance of her range rover

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but what was up with the amount of scrubbing she had to do to remove that lipstick, i wonder does it come with free sandpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don't have a dla car, they took the payment, she stated that when she got the white range rover, that was the first car that wasn't a dla car,
So the money they get pays the finance of her range rover
The big Black jalopy that Paul is driving and using for business is a DLA car. Whether from his, hers or Ms its still illegal what he's doing

Reactions: 8
The big Black jalopy that Paul is driving and using for business is a DLA car. Whether from his, hers or Ms its still illegal what he's doing
How do you know? (Not meant in a rude way, just genuinely asking how would we know/find out if someone drove a DLA car?)

Reactions: 2
How do you know? (Not meant in a rude way, just genuinely asking how would we know/find out if someone drove a DLA car?)
I've seen it parked a few times with the blue badge. It's most definitely a disabled access car, it's not pretty. If they had bought it she would have flashed it like she flashed her flaps

Also I know someone who worked closely around them around the time of the jalopy and they commented that it was a mobility car and few other things but Toni reads here and I don't want to out the person

They did hope at the time when they picked this van thing that it was to facilitate M. However ut seems the taxi and other crappy business where the motivater in picking it

Reactions: 6
So they are paying finance on her car themselves

And now getting dla car for Paul

Jesus. They haven't a clue,

They work, eat, sleep, shite together one car would surely do them,

Pure greedy

Reactions: 7
So they are paying finance on her car themselves

And now getting dla car for Paul

Jesus. They haven't a clue,

They work, eat, sleep, shite together one car would surely do them,

Pure greedy
Yeah thats exactly what they are doing. When she had the DLA car Paul had a silver jeep estate thing

It's ridiculous they have 2 jalopis at the door

Of course the big van thing is a dla car...the range rover isn't but thon thing that looks like a minibus defs is.
Why else wud they need it

Probably doing his boyfriends in the back of it too 🤷🏼‍♀️💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does realise for it to be "Spaghetti Bolognese" that Spaghetti needs to be in there somewhere otherwise it's a pasta bolognese. 🙄 I've seen pigeons outside Iceland with more intelligence than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does realise for it to be "Spaghetti Bolognese" that Spaghetti needs to be in there somewhere otherwise it's a pasta bolognese. 🙄 I've seen pigeons outside Iceland with more intelligence than her.
Literally coming on to say this!! Gets on my tits when people say spaghetti bolognese for dinner and you look and it’s pasta shaped…NO NO NO! Does radio 1 still do unpopular opinions🤣

Also I drove past the shop earlier, the Range Rover on the double yellows again blocking anyone trying to manoeuvre out of Maureen avenue onto abercorn road! I’m sure the psni were out fining people recently for doing this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.