Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first compensation payments are expected to be made this week so maybe then she might actually buy a suitable chair, won’t hold my breath though

Reactions: 2
Gone fuuuuccck off. Diet Coke - but only coz it’s Friday. Sarsaparilla - but only coz it’s Halloween. Drink the bloody and duck up 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Gone fuuuuccck off. Diet Coke - but only coz it’s Friday. Sarsaparilla - but only coz it’s Halloween. Drink the bloody and duck up 🙄🙄🙄
This. Considering she eats cheese and sauce laden shite every night. Everything on that dinner was processed tonight and she's on acting like the drink is a treat. She's an asshole

Reactions: 6
She's so appreciative of the fireworks cos poor poor her can't make it down the town for the big fireworks cos she's stuck at home cos of M 🙄 poor Toni

Reactions: 6
Off topic but can anyone recommend someone good for brows, my usual one has just disappeared
Coleen@ Code in the Craft Village 👌🏼

Good job it's Halloween given that video this morning!

Not sure why we're getting a tutorial on how to wash our faces, I've been doing it pretty successfully for the last 30 odd years. But like the cooking videos its a novelty that she's doing it so she films it. Just shows how little it happens. Must stick up a video of me putting the bin out on Instagram later, that'll be riveting viewing

Even her face gets covered in vinegar 🤦
the Vinegar…explains the bitterness then

Does this sound like someone put on fireworks just for her. Wtf?
Gegggg!!! Thanks to the Council for putting that on for Toni 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t breathe lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you blame Jackson for looking like that. duck if I lived in Mucky mansion way toni and wife Paul I’d look like that constantly too.

i do hope the wee thing is okay.

Surely there is something wrong in the house of even the poor dog is on antibiotics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does he not be raging?

Like if I was making a dick of myself the way she does, my fella woild have the phone off me.

But he enables her constantly.

Reactions: 4
Shes definitely taking something or just totally manic, it's not normal behaviour and as I keep saying how does no one in her family see this and help her..She is also not openly begging for sales, like she even said I'm trying to sell for black friday

I couldn't hold my tongue..id hang myself
Sorry just to clarify when I say hang myself I didnt mean literally..bad choice of words, I meant catch myself out and give away who I was

Reactions: 10
Toni titless is a complete fruit n nut case
She's biopolar
A compulsive liar
A jealous witch
A sad, lonely woman
She's not happy
She's lost
She believes her own lies
She has an addictive personality

She's far to selfish to harm herself,
She's that self absorbed

As for paula
She needs a boot in the ballgina
He encourages her behaviour
He's an enabler

I think it's quite sad how he allows that manic behaviour,

They both are as crazy as each other

He's the fruit
She's the nut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Toni titless is a complete fruit n nut case
She's biopolar
A compulsive liar
A jealous witch
A sad, lonely woman
She's not happy
She's lost
She believes her own lies
She has an addictive personality

She's far to selfish to harm herself,
She's that self absorbed

As for paula
She needs a boot in the ballgina
He encourages her behaviour
He's an enabler

I think it's quite sad how he allows that manic behaviour,

They both are as crazy as each other

He's the fruit
She's the nut
Everytime I go for my beloved dairy milk fruit and nut I’ll think of this 🤣

So they are basically hiring out the tat they bought for MM birthday in the warehouse..I wonder can we get the spray tan tent portaloo as part of the package..tattle christmas party

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.