Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Never take your mind or freedom for granted’ is she having a wee dig at the care home for not allowing visitors?

Reactions: 2
Her make up is so dated..its like a mask and that black eyeliner is horrendous

Reactions: 2
My mind is blank 😂🫣

Hmm or it’s all hp, credit cards & debt to the eyeballs
It’s all complete balls. These instahuns expect us to believe they’re all self-made entrepreneurs/millionaires meanwhile the ~designer gear is DH Gate and Ali Express, and the white range rovers are financed to the eyeballs. They know all the tricks of the trade.

Reactions: 5
She must never read here. Mm is in the stories. Clarifying that she never wears make up but is allowed the odd wee spray tan....despite seeing false nails tan and make up on her in the past...and also tattle "trolls" saying mm must keep her distance. Critter was probably emotionally blackmailed to show on stories. I really hope mm doesn't follow in her guardian not care givers footsteps

Why can she not just donate something to charity and be gracious instead of having to post it online for praise..its first time I have ever seen them donate anything

Reactions: 6
I thought chip pan hair wasn't about "flogging her granny" funny she hasn't done a live in almost a year, now coming up to black Friday she's done two trying to sell her tack. I watched a little bit but I can't stand the way she keeps "forgetting" and emphasising her last word, "I'm going to set my... CONTOUR" she does the same thing with dinner "just frying up some... PEPPERS.

Reactions: 7
The caking into the wrinkles under her eyes is terrible... And that folks is why you need to cut back on the full face when you hit thirty. You absolutely cannot be layering it on like a 20 year old anymore. Less is more. Not that that's a thought process Toni's applied to anything, but her makeup in particular is something a 19 year old would have been doing in 2015. Absolutely no change or training or advancement since then in her techniques. Absolute scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The shoes? Please someone explain this to me! She’s not 20

also why does Ruth not do the tan anymore! Thought she was the bees knees
94D101D5-88A8-4EA4-A29A-C71DD850D046.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to blend in with all the "waynes" she hangs out with! She sticks out like someone invited their uncool granny who's just desperate to stay young. 😂

• Haha
Don't know if this has been asked before but see when she's showing her own products and all and talking about them. Should she not be putting 'AD' up?

Screenshot_20221030-183218_Chrome.jpg

So just reading she is actually breaking FTC law. Everytime she posts about her products she has to put AD on it as she has a material connection to the company!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.