Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorting big plans for her only child's birthday. Wonder what it will be this time. Also, what holiday will they buy her for her birthday?

Reactions: 3
They don't appear to have the warehouse so where will MM have her party this year, be hard to top the spray tan tent portaloo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me so sad that she has to post wee intimate post of Paul and m, why😭 just enjoy them, why the need to show it, is it to prove it happens, toni please stop it, jesus enjoy your child, stop living for fking instagram

It makes me so sad that she has to post wee intimate post of Paul and m, why😭 just enjoy them, why the need to show it, is it to prove it happens, toni please stop it, jesus enjoy your child, stop living for fking instagram
Aww I was thinking exactly this, that poor wain. She always says he talks through his eyes, to me those wee eyes say “get that bleeping camera out of my face!!”

• Heart
The doting parents walk in after a hard days graff and walk straight past their dog. Paul walks on, doesn't even acknowledge the poor dog and Toni in fairness goes Hello..omg when I come home my dog gets so excited as do I to see him..poor Jackson 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m intrigued to know who the person was who came around the corner of the kitchen litchen when she was videoing “bein all cosy ye know yous” x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued to know who the person was who came around the corner of the kitchen litchen when she was videoing “bein all cosy ye know yous” x
It was Paul
When she said he is going to pick up MM, she pointed the phone in thar direction to imply she was there.
She didn't say that he was away. He was going

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.