Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her telling derry wans how to make a stew ffs 🤣

And saying sawday for saute

And Toni Sous Vide is pronounces soo vee, you're welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lovely brown nails very reminiscent of the shite she spouts and perfect for disguising the dirt that lies under them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm glad she told us to put everything in the one pot for stew. I don't need five pots now, one got spuds, one for carrots, one for mince, one for onions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And on Colour me Cuntiful tonight a special on how to cook stew in an Instant pot for 18 minutes.

duck me I knew how to make a stew dinner at 12 years old ye daft bastard🥱😂
I have to say I laughed out loud with that last cooking demonstration, Jeeze you cudnt write it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The cheek of her...."Paul's making a stew" and then the tube comes in recording and lifts those tongs with her manky hands and starts pulling the balls of mince apart....then no goes on to ridicule it when it's done by saying "ack it doesn't even look like a stew a stew has balls of mince".... she was pissing me off with her ignorance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
“USE, USE, USE” 🤯

It’s paper, not pipper
It’s so-tey (sauté) not Sawday 🤣

Honestly, how on earth have these two survived almost 40 years (more for Paul) on this planet? What have they been eating? How have they been cooking? What have they been feeding MM all these years? She has a Ninja, instant pot and a fancy range cooker and all they eat is fried slop covered in cheese and sauce 🤷🏻‍♀️

The absolute cheek of her saying Paul’s stew looked like vomit 🤣 everything they eat looks like something the dog just threw up 🤮

In all seriousness though, she’s so disrespectful of Paul. It’s the absolute height of bad manners to ridicule a meal someone makes you. Anyone who takes the time and makes the effort to make you food should be appreciated, not ridiculed. Imagine being married to that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg.

She is a right stirry fucker, you'd think nobody knew how to make mince stew. Poking her nose in there when he's making dinner.

Him upending the box of gravy granules into the pot.

I swear, I hope those stories are still on the morra so I can show my husband 🤣🤣🤣 we'd a wile laugh about the whole chicken in supermarket, legs and all still on...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg.

She is a right stirry fucker, you'd think nobody knew how to make mince stew. Poking her nose in there when he's making dinner.

Him upending the box of gravy granules into the pot.

I swear, I hope those stories are still on the morra so I can show my husband 🤣🤣🤣 we'd a wile laugh about the whole chicken in supermarket, legs and all still on...!!
Upending the gravy granules 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Rule 101 Paul. NEVER, EVER, lift an instapot while it has pressure in it. I use one and half cups of water for my stew. Another rule Paul, slap the annoying crusty fly that has to comment on everything you make. Let's see her try it.
Two choices in my house...... Take it or leave it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did MM have for dinner?? Only her Da and Paul had the stew? To be fair she is old enough to cook some thing for her self! Looks like she keeps her distance

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.