Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol my doc used to give me tramadol for arthritis but ya near have to be dead to get it now
I got it after a skiing accident, great stuff, pain free & out for the count!! I can see how someone might get addicted to it though, dangerous stuff.

Reactions: 3
She's just made me so mad! She's saying she wishes she had a chair for Maddison to be able to take him out but it's taking years to fight for ! Can she not buy one privately for him, if she stopped spending money on holidays, sofas, dining tables, bathrooms, designer clothes, make up etc etc the list goes on for things she wastes money on. But will 'fight for years' to wait for a chair for her son

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's just made me so mad! She's saying she wishes she had a chair for Maddison to be able to take him out but it's taking years to fight for ! Can she not buy one privately for him, if she stopped spending money on holidays, sofas, dining tables, bathrooms, designer clothes, make up etc etc the list goes on for things she wastes money on. But will 'fight for years' to wait for a chair for her son
Exactly!! There are people out there who actually really can't afford this. I know others who haven't been as well off or flashy as these twats and have scrimped and saved for these things for their children because the waiting list for them is so long. Someone needs a word with this cow. Even if she sold half of the designed tit she has she could do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was about to write the same thing. Ffs the amount of tit she buys she could have 10 chairs for him! She’s an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 11
Her sense of entitlement is off the scale. The money she has completely wasted over the years yet she wouldn’t buy her son a chair cause she can get one for free, just have to wait years, years that she’ll never get back. Their priorities are all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Explains what all the "Paying up for it" and "budget buying in aldi" is all about lately. Trying to act like she's hard done by so the government/social will pay for a chair and it doesn't have to come out of her own pocket. She's vile!!

Wait till you see some mindless follower offer to gift her one now. She's one scrounging tight bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And still hasn't washed her hair how she can come on her stories with her hair that disgusting is beyond me!

Reactions: 6
I do fully understand that nobody has an idea on how hard it actually is until you are in that position.
But see instead of sitting on yer hole crying, for the ‘this is what coping is’ people. Take yerself to the shower give yerself a shake and go and spend time with your son!
Has to be within 10minutes incase something happens. Says the girl who drove to Ikea for coat hangers 🙄

• Heart
She makes him out to be the worst child in the world saying about his melt downs, pulling her hair, beating them up and busting Paul's lip. Maybe she tried with him yearsssss ago, going out wouldn't be such an issue now. He's not used to it! It's something you build up to. Instead of shoving him into a park with other kids and expecting him to be ok 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is she taking the piss

She's throwing her toys out the pram cause no one will watch him to they go to Kevin Bridges. I don't know why she's making out she gets nowhere, she is forever gallivanting and a lot longer than an hour

Reactions: 14
So she knows he doesn't like going out but of course had to prove a point for instagram by bringing him to a huge noisy park.... yeah makes sense. I'll deliberately stress my child out to prove a point ffs. There are other places she could have taken him too and built it up slowly before hand. And don't get me started that the school didn't know that he had cerebal palsey, and she just assumed they used a chair for him!!! Bit late deciding now to check out how he's getting on like. Must have a dla review coming up 🤔 That tit show this afternoon has made me so angry. The poor boy.

Reactions: 12
She makes him out to be the worst child in the world saying about his melt downs, pulling her hair, beating them up and busting Paul's lip. Maybe she tried with him yearsssss ago, going out wouldn't be such an issue now. He's not used to it! It's something you build up to. Instead of shoving him into a park with other kids and expecting him to be ok 🤦🏻‍♀️
100% this! All he seems to do is be locked in his room on his ipad. Whys she going on like being stuck in the house with him is near torture! It's not like she takes him on when he is in the house anyway! Looking forward to getting to work for some "respite" she's honestly disgusting.

On an additional note "He's peg fed because he canney swalley" is straight to the top of Top 5 Toni lines that make me want to tear my ears off. 🤢 Her pronunciation is lower than common.

• Heart
She is literally fuming she can't go out to Kevin Bridges and making herself out to be hard done by for people to feel guilty and bad for her. Only one I feel bad for is M. That's disgusting what she has on there

Reactions: 10
They don't get anything because they appear to be coping fine on social media.....pretty sure that's not how direct payments and carers work. She's an asshole. Why does she needs carers to get him used to going outside? Why can't she bleeping do it.

She is literally fuming she can't go out to Kevin Bridges and making herself out to be hard done by for people to feel guilty and bad for her. Only one I feel bad for is M. That's disgusting what she has on there
I'm sure those tickets weren't cheap either. As everyone else has said- instead of spending a fortune on needless shite (it's already been listed so I won't labour that) why not sit on your perfectly good sofa and save for ESSENTIAL equipment for your son's wellbeing. I have a daughter with health issues and we've gone without new clothes and holidays to pay for medical bills and things that will improve her quality of life. She's nowhere near the level of poor M. but a parent does what they can to provide for their child- ESPECIALLY if they have additional needs?? She's put his school in a bad light saying his teacher was unaware he had cerebral palsy, but she should have been the one making sure that he has the appropriate equipment there??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.