Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M is entitled surely to a chair? If you were a family sitting with nothing what would you do?

regardless of that, maybe if she would stop bleeping buying sofas and other ridiculous sized furniture for that dolls house she lives in, didn’t go away for a night in a hotel every 4 weeks and multiple holidays with MM they could have a chair for every wain in Derry but no. Selfish hole needs all that for herself. Are you telling us that child hasn’t really been outside since he out grew the last one? Because if so ss need involved. Even a dog stuck in the dark all day with no stimulation is cruelty.

we all think you’re coping fine Toni, you’re out more than I am and I’m a childless 20 something who works full time and still couldn’t afford half the days/nights/holidays away that you have.
Up every morning at gone 9, nice little half hour in the gym once you manage to drag yourself out of bed, few hours in the salon after a trip to Aldi. Home at half 6 or even earlier to watch a movie or pack for your next upcoming trip. Sounds like the life of it!!! And if that truely isn’t your life, then stop acting like it bleeping is on Instagram because that’s all we see, all ss see so of course it looks like yous are coping fine. bleeping dick. She’s wound me up today, the entitled twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a primary school friend whos brother was similar to M. Her whole family Mum/Dad 2 x brothers went to self defense classes. They learned how to safely defend themselves from harm, and in a way that did not hurt their brother.
They never got respite, carers, anything. I am talking over 30 years ago. It was awful for them. But I,ll tell you what.
Her mammy could have raised an army of kids. She was a power house of a woman. I can still see her like wonder woman managing her whole house and family.
Then I see and hear Toni. Pity party for one. Every time. She doesn't cry for M. She cries for the life she never had. She cries for her and no one else.
Years ago as a newly single mother, I had absolutely nothing, no money for Santa for my kids. I sold my wedding and engagement ring. I sold my car and got a banger. I made a home for my kids and got santa sorted.
Sell the shite in your house and get your boy a chair.

Sorry for the long rant folks but she has ragged the sh*te outta me today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
NAW IS SHE FOR REAL???

SHE HAS JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK THE BIGGEST hole EVER.

"WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A CHAIR, WE CANT EVEN TAKE HIM OUT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A CHAIR"

BUT LET ME GO ON 10 HOLIDAYS ONE WITH A PRIVATE VILLA, RENOVATE MY COUNCIL HOUSE, BUY 2 NEW SOFAS IN A YEAR, BUY DESIGNER CLOTHES AND BAGS, BUY CARS AND ALL THE REST. duck OFF TONI YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG. STOP BEING A SELFISH bleep, SPEND LESS MONEY ON MATERIAL THINGS AND BUY YOUR WAIN A bleeping CHAIR THAT COST £900!!!
IM SO ANGRY AT THEM STORIES IM NOT EVEN JOKING, I CANT WAIT TO THE NEXT TIME I MEET HER IN THE STREET FOR I WILL TELL IT TO HER TO HER FACE. SHE PUTS HER OWN WANTS BEFORE Ms NEEDS AND THE WHOLE TOWN CAN SEE IT.

She's obviously lost her direct payments for Madison's care which is why paddy isn't watching him anymore. She used to have respite care also which she abused so she's obviously lost that aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She prob won’t buy him one so she can write on his DLA form that he was provided with one.. I know for a fact that if my son was in need of a chair I would beg steal or borrow to get him one or maybe downgrade the range to free up some cash to be able to take him out safely

Reactions: 16
In the last thread someone said she would come on soon and spill, she's obviously had a run in with someone in social services/direct payments

Reactions: 5
She's just made me so mad! She's saying she wishes she had a chair for Maddison to be able to take him out but it's taking years to fight for ! Can she not buy one privately for him, if she stopped spending money on holidays, sofas, dining tables, bathrooms, designer clothes, make up etc etc the list goes on for things she wastes money on. But will 'fight for years' to wait for a chair for her son
Was literally coming on to say this! But the holidays more important! If it were me I’d buy it and still fight for one that he is entitled to and donate it to someone in need but that’s just me

Reactions: 6
I saw M out with his school (I’m assuming as there was a few children and adults there) around march/April time in lidl and he was in a chair. Surely he couldn’t have outgrown it since then?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What I don't understand is how can any of the people who support her listen to that and think she's right and soooo hard done by? Fucked in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is how can any of the people who support her listen to that and think she's right and soooo hard done by? Fucked in the head.
Does anyone who follows her actually like 'support' her as such?? I thought they were all like us. Surely to God there aren't people out there daft enough to listen to this gurning space cadet and believe she's some poor, hard done by crater??😳

Reactions: 8
Does anyone who follows her actually like 'support' her as such?? I thought they were all like us. Surely to God there aren't people out there daft enough to listen to this gurning space cadet and believe she's some poor, hard done by crater??😳
Oh their 100% is, sure look at the comments on some of her stuff - one of her serial supporters is a friend of a friend and she sings her praises as a hardworking but hard done by local businesswoman. There's plenty eating the shite she serves!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh their 100% is, sure look at the comments on some of her stuff - one of her serial supporters is a friend of a friend and she sings her praises as a hardworking but hard done by local businesswoman. There's plenty eating the shite she serves!
That's a bit scary tbh!🙈😅

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here! But I’m sorry this infuriated me!! Even if my child is sick I’m asking if there’s anything they will eat just to get something down them and I go searching every shop until I get it just in some attempt to get them better. But a bloody chair?! If she sacrificed two things she’s either gone to or done to the house I’m certain she could have had the chair bought. Even if she was skint which I highly doubt you as a parent would try anything if it helped them even in the slightest such as fundraising, go fund me page, beg, borrow etc. anything to get them that chair. And she really showed how much she cared when she has said in black and white that she wanted carers to get him used to the outside environment first before she took him. I’m sorry what?! As a mother I would want to be there for the first time they go out to a park, or for ice cream or walk along the quay but she would rather someone else made those memories for her. She claims she’s missed out on so much but she has so many other memories and milestones she could have with him but basically has said she isn’t bothered! I’m not going to lie at first when I came on here I thought wow this is so cruel and not true.
But honestly day by day when you see her behaviour and see valid comments on here you think nope they have been right since day one. And I think the word trolling is thrown about a lot lately. Sometimes being called out for your wrongful behaviour is just giving you a wake up call not trolling! RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow I've been flat out all weekend with work and kids and only seeing this now..Im so mad, sacrifice one thing and buy your child a chair..Shes beyond entitled, a total benefit scrounger, she would rather let her child suffer because she feel she's entitled to a chair for free..I work for NHS and am totally aware that it isn't fit for purpose at present but my 4year old needed her tonsils out, had sore throats, was on list and entitled to it for free but I paid the 4k and went private as I couldn't watch my child suffer..
I wonder is there a fall out with Paddy because he doesn't seem to be around since the wedding..
Did she never sit back and think that M is entitled to privacy and we don't all need or want to know his business..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t normally post much but see them stories tonight have made me feel physically sick
She is crying because she had to give away tickets to go somewhere because no one can feed Madison , crying about not being given a chair No harm toni but you could have bought it 10 times over with the money you have spent on holidays ! She is the most vile disgusting selfish self obsessed horrible c**t I’ve never wanted to smack someone as much as I want to tonight , she makes me want to be sick , I won’t even get started about that video of madison in the park cuz honestly there are no words

SHE MAKES ME SICK !!! i want to actually scream in her face that she is the worst more selfish mother I’ve ever witnessed in my life

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think that they pushed for full time care for maddison in a unit and were refused..I also think that they have been told to up their parenting game and actually parent..Her child attends a school for additional needs children so I would he very concerned (and surprised) if M's teacher wasn't fully aware of his needs..Surely as parents there is an onus on Toni and Paul to take an interest in their child's schooling..She has just again publicly slated another group providing fabulous education and care for her son..All about Toni, reality is she's the one with the massive problems and she would need to review her meds because they arent working..
She also didn't take a day off, they have no clients because ppl have woke up to her, she was pushing appointments on Booksy all week and that's very unusual for a GOOD brow artist or lash tech

Reactions: 10
I have never wanted to put my hand through the screen of my phone as much as i do now, that woman is a disgusting c**t sorry for my language, my son has additional needs, i am up every night throughout the night on my own as i am a single parent aswell as working fulltime with NO help from the government and i would still be able to save for whatever my child even if it took me a year, in this climate people cant afford oil, food, electricity etc i would say her money has dried up completely and thats why their cooking at home so much and reusing leftovers of the raw chicken with feet 😂 wheres his DLA going??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never wanted to put my hand through the screen of my phone as much as i do now, that woman is a disgusting c**t sorry for my language, my son has additional needs, i am up every night throughout the night on my own as i am a single parent aswell as working fulltime with NO help from the government and i would still be able to save for whatever my child even if it took me a year, in this climate people cant afford oil, food, electricity etc i would say her money has dried up completely and thats why their cooking at home so much and reusing leftovers of the raw chicken with feet 😂 wheres his DLA going??
I absolutely hate that women after tonight’s story someone needs to tell her the truth to her face asap

Reactions: 4
I don’t care what she says, she’s building up to having M in full time residential care.

Just noticing there are a lot of new posters to this thread recently. I’d be the first to agree that some threads on this site can be mean and cruel, I genuinely don’t think this thread can be described that way at all. On occasion there might be the odd comment that goes a wee bit far, I just scroll by, because by the most part, everything discussed here is fact or based on observations of her behaviour. I’m not trying to moderate in the slightest, I just don’t think anyone should feel ashamed or guilty about being here. We are just chatting 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.